Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,463 views
As a teen, I hate the smell of beer and I'll probably never drink it. But coffee. Dat smell doe. I hate the taste of black coffee. More cream, the better.
 
slbr0iuibkapxcr3v9sa.jpg

I'm not surprised with California. :rolleyes:
 
Is that a direct order?

Say yes.
 

I researched Elvis for a school project in 7th grade, and I never did again, I later discovered something much better.
 
'Just calling Oscar' or 'Anyone for Oscar?" should be the new euphemisms regarding marijuana.
 
TB
If you'd like me to go through your posts and hand out infractions for those "less-censored" I can do that or you can just let it go.

Or, I can simply link off-site to the image, provide sufficient warning that the link contains explicit language as stated in the AUP, and still share what I find to be funny GT-related content.

AUP
You will not use profanity in the forums, nor link to content which contains offensive language without sufficient warning.

So here's a sufficient warning people, this link contains an image with explicit language :scared: (but it is censored), and I hope you, as members, may still get a laugh out of it as I did.

Clicky

Hopefully that appeases the GT Gods enough that everyone wins, but I'm moving on regardless. 👍
 
Don't like coffee taste, love the smell. Don't like beer taste, love the feeling.
Not any beer?
Some beer I cannot stand but others I rather like. It seems to have a better chance of me liking it if it was brewed in a foreign land.
 
a better chance of me liking it if it was brewed in a foreign land.

That is to be expected, based on where you live.
 
That is to be expected, based on where you live.
Spitfire is ok and so is the Asahi they produce under licence. Other than that I am inclined to agree.
 
Spitfire is ok and so is the Asahi they produce under licence. Other than that I am inclined to agree.

Asahi is the worst of the Japanese beers. Yuck. No wait, Kirin is pretty bad too
 
That is to be expected, based on where you live.
There are some amazing breweries if you ignore the bigger ones. Hobgoblin is a wonderful beer, as is Old Speckled Hen and others. Get yourself down a Wetherspoon's next time they have a beer festival.
 
There are some amazing breweries if you ignore the bigger ones. Hobgoblin is a wonderful beer, as is Old Speckled Hen and others. Get yourself down a Wetherspoon's next time they have a beer festival.


Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If they can manage to supply Tesco nationally, they ARE a 'bigger brewery'... the best ales come from breweries that can't necessarily afford national supermarket, or even just national distribution. Seriously, try some regional CAMRA award winning ales, then try some gnats p*s* brewed by Shepard Neame (that includes Asahi... the "Japanese" lager).
 
Asahi is the worst of the Japanese beers. Yuck. No wait, Kirin is pretty bad too
It is better than the stuff we get here. Traditional ale is so bitter it is disgusting.
 
Blargh. Beer beer beer. BACK TO THE FUNNY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

image.jpg


I hate the YouTube app on my iPhone so much. Multitasking! The old one did it! Why not this one?! I want to listen to music when using other apps and also be able to have the screen OFF at night.
 
I hate the YouTube app on my iPhone so much. Multitasking! The old one did it! Why not this one?! I want to listen to music when using other apps and also be able to have the screen OFF at night.
There's your problem. They don't want you to use it like that instead of buying their music.
 
I hate the YouTube app on my iPhone so much. Multitasking! The old one did it! Why not this one?! I want to listen to music when using other apps and also be able to have the screen OFF at night.

No, that's his problem.
 
Back