Funny/Strange News Stories

Man spends £30,000 fighting a £100 speeding fine

Lasting two years and 10 months, 71-year old Richard Keedwell ultimately lost the case and lost the appeal.

The kicker?

Richard Keedwell, 71, said a "seriously flawed" legal system meant fighting the fine had taken nearly three years and used up his sons' inheritance money.

They must be fuming.

They must be fuming.

You're avatar captures they're respond when they find out.
167130.jpg

Given the name and its insinuation, good on them for nicking the john. Serves the artist right for making a solid gold crapper in the first place.
Edit: and for the record, if your going to try and take a crack at America using a toilet, you should use chrome, not gold. We like cheap glint coatings, not expensive solid ores.

Are your neighbors still mad about that?
Freudian slip? Maybe, the neighbors on one side, I'd definitely relieve myself on their bed *fist shake*.... Nope, no, I meant that, not they...

Hand in a bowl of warm water?

I used to have very vivid dreams when I was younger. Dreamt I was peeing in one, woke up a moment later still peeing. I've also had those falling dreams, right in the middle of science class. threw my hands out shouting and everything. I've had a dream where I was fighting someone too and threw myself right out the bed.

I guess I should've posted this in the Space thread as, being an Express story, it barely qualifies as news but Asgardian politician, ex-Cheeky Boy and perpetual self-publicist Lembit Öpik has calculated (or otherwise determined) that the possibility of an extinction-level asteroid strike is 1 in 1 and says the human race should begin preparations for the evacuation of the planet. I won't be the one to say "You first"...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/scie...Earth-cataclysm-Lembit-Opik-asteroid-news/amp

Back