Funny/Strange News Stories

Here's a strange story, actress Tanya Roberts (View To a Kill, Charlies Angels) has passed away. However, her death was announced a couple of days ago before her agent announced that she remained ill but had not died. It turns out her partner thought she'd died while he was visiting her, he was so upset he left the hospital and announced the news without checking with doctors if she was actually still alive. She's now succumbed to her condition and has passed away.
Die Another Day.

It makes you feel fuzzy.

Here's a strange story, actress Tanya Roberts (View To a Kill, Charlies Angels) has passed away. However, her death was announced a couple of days ago before her agent announced that she remained ill but had not died. It turns out her partner thought she'd died while he was visiting her, he was so upset he left the hospital and announced the news without checking with doctors if she was actually still alive. She's now succumbed to her condition and has passed away.

BBC.

EDIT: Lead poisoning. That's what I should have said for nano-footswitches. They give you lead poisoning.
Ah, I suppose that'd be the context I was missing when I came across this:

That's a bummer, though.

Last edited:
Denmark's national broadcaster launches animated TV show for four-to-eight-year olds about a man with a spectacular and naughty penis.

It's worth noting that the name of the show, John Dillermand, literally means "John Dick-man". And it's also on YouTube

Danish paedophiles and flashers were said to be overjoyed that their hobby is now legitimate children's entertainment.

A Florida person has decided to eschew DNA encoding and has gone straight to etching the word TRUMP in the algae on some poor manatee's skin.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55631498

This has kinda left the funny/strange ballpark and has gone directly into WTF territory.
If I could speak to that sea cow, I'd say that Trump is responsible for crimes against you, manatee.

If I could speak to that sea cow, I'd say that Trump is responsible for crimes against you, manatee.
Sounds like the sort of thing you'd hear from someone doing a staged comedy routine.

Question is, dugong him off or not?

Last edited:
Here come the Ningen.

Fans of sci-fi, mermaids, Godzilla and the simulated reality hypothesis might enjoy this:

Last edited:
...? My knowledge in Japanese isn't all that great, but I thought "ningen" basically means "human" in Japanese?

Admittedly, I haven't watched the video, but uh, something tells me that I shouldn't...

...? My knowledge in Japanese isn't all that great, but I thought "ningen" basically means "human" in Japanese?

Admittedly, I haven't watched the video, but uh, something tells me that I shouldn't...
It does, and you should.

bspk2chhd9b61.jpg

Back