Fxxk evoluzione test hard at Monza

• Thread starter AMG 4 LIFE
  • 42 comments
A question was asked if it was going to be an upgrade like the previous XX cars or a new car. An owner in the program states both, but the car is still under a lot of heavy testing.

A question was asked if it was going to be an upgrade like the previous XX cars or a new car. An owner in the program states both, but the car is still under a lot of heavy testing.
I thinks a big aero upgrade maybe power unit also. I can only see this fxxk have more aero then previous one. Off-topic: I heard that Porsche gonna make a new version of type of the 918. So the battle of the hypercars will continue.

Aero upgrade for sure along with the usual expectations. But the Evoluziones for the XX Programme have always been optional upgrades to a former car. What's interesting is hearing an owner state both; either it completely transforms the former car or Ferrari has another model planned alongside the Evoluzione upgrade.

We seem to be far out though from the reveal. There is a spy shot of what looks like a LaFerrari wearing FXXK ground aero on its chin/side skirts that no info is given on.

Aero upgrade for sure along with the usual expectations. But the Evoluziones for the XX Programme have always been optional upgrades to a former car. What's interesting is hearing an owner state both; either it completely transforms the former car or Ferrari has another model planned alongside the Evoluzione upgrade.

We seem to be far out though from the reveal. There is a spy shot of what looks like a LaFerrari wearing FXXK ground aero on its chin/side skirts that no info is given on.
Time will tell mare. I found this, and I was thinking I must share this wit my Petrolheads.

Mare= mate
We do have an
edit.JPG
button, you know.

Wait what? you mean the fxx-k wasn't the finale form of this car? :D

Can wait till its reveal :bowdown:

EDIT
Question if this fxxk-evoluzione turns out to be way faster then the P1 GTR or even the P1 GTR LM

Do you think Mclaren may try to answer back with a super ultra version of the P1 GTR?

Last edited:

EDIT
Question if this fxxk-evoluzione turns out to be way faster then the P1 GTR or even the P1 GTR LM

Do you think Mclaren may try to answer back with a super ultra version of the P1 GTR?
Idk for sure. But my feelings say that this FXXK Evo will blast the P1 GTR and GTR LM. The hypercars manufacturers will play against each other. I think it's about pride and innovation. I hope Pagani and Koenigsegg will also response.

EDIT

Idk if McLaren will; I don't know if all the GTRs have finally been built. But, I wouldn't be surprised if Lazante makes a remark.

Not that it'll bother Ferrari. They probably have 2 dozen guys ready to upgrade or buy a hardcore road model as soon as they say so.

Idk if McLaren will; I don't know if all the GTRs have finally been built. But, I wouldn't be surprised if Lazante makes a remark.

Not that it'll bother Ferrari. They probably have 2 dozen guys ready to upgrade or buy a hardcore road model as soon as they say so.
Yeah I forgot the beast Lazante. I remember 1 time that Mclaren was looking for a new type hypercar. Don't know new P1 or new type.

Like I already say this big boy compition. And I like it because the benchmark go every time higher. And that's what we petrolhead want I think.

Stupid question perhaps but is the FxxKEvo road legal? :scared:

This car sounds much better than the current F1 cars.

Watched the clip in the OP again (few minutes) and I must say that I like the physics engine but the graphics are slightly off.

Watched the clip in the OP again (few minutes) and I must say that I like the physics engine but the graphics are slightly off.
No, none of the FXX K cars are street legal. I don't think anyone's been able to convert one yet either, with the program still going on.

No, but at least one FXX was converted to be road legal.

I don't think owners can actually drive it unless it's an event organized by Ferrari themselves. Or that's how I understood it when they launched that 599 GTO FXX. I thought you could buy one if Ferrari deemed you rich enough. And then Ferrari would actually keep the car.

Correct me if I'm wrong please.

I don't think owners can actually drive it unless it's an event organized by Ferrari themselves. Or that's how I understood it when they launched that 599 GTO FXX. I thought you could buy one if Ferrari deemed you rich enough. And then Ferrari would actually keep the car.

Nah, that was just Jeremy Clarkson was pushing. Owners could take the car home and then take it to the event themselves, or let Ferrari look after all of that. They also ask owners to sell the outgoing model if they want the incoming one as there's a long list of people who want in, but cant get in if no one sells them on. There's a video on youtube of Guy Martin drivin a street legal converted one.

At owners' discretion. Most leave it with the factory because Ferrari takes on the costs of shipping and care of the car in their hands. If you have some spare time, search for ChalStrad on FChat; he's the owner of the infamous TDF Blue FXX & FXXK cars. There is another owner as well on there who drives a yellow one. His screen name escapes me, but he was the buyer for the last 599XX where the proceeds went to charity.

Latest Posts

Back