G-Force - Team Thread - Recruiting

• Thread starter Rickysl95
  • 358 comments
Some pics of what me and Frag got up to when you guys all left.

TrialMountainCircuit_2.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_1.jpg

Hey, not sure if i will be on much tomorrow guys just logged on to this sight where the teachers can set us work if we are off and i just about started crying :( there is sooo much stuff so don't think i will get on to drift with you guys.

Here's a suggestion for tandem practice. We all take similar performing cars, start slow, say 210-230BHP or around 300BHP, take the same tyres as well and we should improve much faster than having some cars 250BHP and some 500BHP.

Let me know what you think.

I do not remember who started talking about that, but here's 3 pictures of me doing the reverse entry drift, didn't follow correct line this time but I'm still working on it :)

reversedrift.jpg
reversedrift2.jpg
reversedrift3.jpg

This is Tsukuba's dunlop corner.

As the mods got on my back about my last post for crap grammar here it is again hopefully this time I'm using the correct capital and will live up to there expectations. <--- full stop :D

I drift using normaly about 400BHP and can adjust my speed acordingly to the guy in front.

Was that ok for you guys?

Ricky.

Edit-Looking good in that RX8. :)

As the mods got on my back about my last post for crap grammar here it is again hopefully this time I'm using the correct capital and will live up to there expectations. <--- full stop :D

I drift using normaly about 400BHP and can adjust my speed acordingly to the guy in front.

Was that ok for you guys?

Ricky.

Edit-Looking good in that RX8. :)

There's no need for the attitude, and your attempt to bring this all back up again in the public forum stops here. You're starting to push your luck a little too far now, so back off if you want to remain here.

There's no need for the attitude, and your attempt to bring this all back up again in the public forum stops here. You're starting to push your luck a little too far now, so back off if you want to remain here.

Sorry, guess your right was never a good idea. :L

I will do my best to keep my self in line on these forums.:)

KotKas-Im not sure I was planing on getting some work done today but my mate dragged me on to GTA so never got anything done, just away to do some physics exam questions :(. But I think that FRAG will most likely get a game set up at some point his Internet seemed to work well as host yesterday.

:)

Fadam- Haha I always forget to do it on the I's. :(

Last edited:
Ok, my last post got deleted for some reason. Anyway, you going to be online later for some drifting, Ricky?

Maybe it just ran away =/ haha.

Yeah after I get some school stuff done I will be on, You actualy going to show your face tonight. :P

Lol its ok we're just practicing trying to get some tandems on the go.

Question for mods I cant remember what was said about if saying things like LOL and OMG are ok or if you want us to say laugh out loud etc.

No one is asking for perfection. As long as you are attempting to give it your best shot, then all is good. The odd 'lol' etc, is OK. 👍

To everyone expecting a tryout on Sunday at 8PM I just realised that i have work Friday Saturday Sunday this week :( but i will see if roors wants to do it himself if not it will have to be rearranged.

Sorry for the confusion.

Back