G-Force - Team Thread - Recruiting

• Thread starter Rickysl95
  • 358 comments
Sorry Ive not been able to get on guys Ive been totally swamped with essays and crap but Ill try my best to get on tommorow. :)

EDIT: 300th post XD

Tandem with Knight_Spirit:

Tsukuba%20Circuit.jpg

Tsukuba%20Circuit.jpg

Tsukuba%20Circuit.jpg

Tsukuba%20Circuit.jpg

Tsukuba%20Circuit.jpg

Tsukuba%20Circuit.jpg

Tsukuba%20Circuit.jpg

Tandem with Alex (Ps3Dan):

Tsukuba%20Circuit.jpg

Tsukuba%20Circuit.jpg

Tsukuba%20Circuit.jpg

Tsukuba%20Circuit.jpg

Tsukuba%20Circuit.jpg

Tsukuba%20Circuit.jpg

Trial%20Mountain%20Circuit.jpg

Tsukuba%20Circuit.jpg

Looking good guys, My parents are cracking down on my revision tomorrow starting with waking me up at 8AM when i don't have school, along with that I'm supposed to have 2 drift battles on Forza tomorrow so I'm not sure if I will get on but you lot seem capable of setting things up yourself :).

Awesome pictures :D
Its cool if not many peoples are on tonight my COD mates are bugging me to go film a new episode of my comedy warfare video... :P

Has this post grinded to a halt??

Been drifting every night and had so many epic moments over this week! (THAT suicide going past Knigt_Spirit)

Will be on tonight, but likely not at all tomorrow, gotta see a show in London, London's cool but musicals are tedius!!!

PICTURES!

suzukacircuit2.jpg

suzukacircuit1.jpg

suzukacircuitf.jpg

Well i think everyone got on a picture, we need to practice more so i can get everyone in one picture.

And don't call me drifting god because I'm not. :P :D

That first picture is a Beaut!!!!

Try taking pictures similar to mine, with the front car in a corner of the screen, and the last car or end of the smoke trail in the other. Looks more dramatic.

Admitedly my drifting has been slacking the last couple of days, but after our sesh tonight I played around with my Matte Nissan (pictured above) and discovered how important those toe settings are and what a difference they can make with a bit of experimenting!!
I'd pretty much had all my cars on a generic 'Autumn Ring' setup, which has now been sorted :)

So i'll be on most of Sunday, fine tuning for more style, and having a go at that 4 car tandem we've all had pictured in our heads since the tryout.

Chris

EDIT: Just noticed how you can really see that i've lowered my car!!!! Looks awesome. I'm so happy that it shows on the car, and it's not just a number in the suspension settings :)

Last edited:
Us four have all improved enourmously, Kotkas has become some sort of beast in his RX8, it's crazy. We went from solo's to 10m tandems, to 4-7 metre tandems, to now 7-10m tripple tandems in about five days!!!! Give it a month or so and we'll have quad's nailed no problem.

Chris

That RX-8 looks mint, anyways I should start to get a bit more active now ive finished all my home work.

IMO it is over used.

Edit** Also sorry guys for taking so long on letting you know if your in the team but me and roors have been very busy with real life things lately so haven't really been on much to play with you,

Last edited:
I wasnt sure if you guys were still recruiting, here are my details in case you still are:

Please message me in game if you are interested, I am on there more than here.

PSN Name: rdooner
TimeZone: GMT0
Do You Drift RWD: Yeah, no AWD crapness.
Drift Skill Out Of 10: At the moment 5, but im on 10 hours a day so getting good fast :)

PSN Name: GTP_Hazzy
TimeZone: GMT +1
Do You Drift RWD: I drift both RWD and AWD
Drift Skill Out Of 10: id say 8/10, I have the knowledge and some skill, but there is always room for improvement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYjDexPPs2I
Added video to give you a sample of my drifting (although AWD, its just the first vid i've made in GT5)

I am officialy anouncing, with regret, that I am withdrawing my request to join G-Force. I thank you for your acceptance into 'prospect', but I have recently decided to alter my direction for online drifting. I feel that I would be more influenced to improve my skill if under my own management, along with a few others.

I will still be online drifting in GT5 and will happily drift with you (@ricky) at any time i'm not busy.

Chris

I am officialy anouncing, with regret, that I am withdrawing my request to join G-Force. I thank you for your acceptance into 'prospect', but I have recently decided to alter my direction for online drifting. I feel that I would be more influenced to improve my skill if under my own management, along with a few others.

I will still be online drifting in GT5 and will happily drift with you (@ricky) at any time i'm not busy.

Chris

Can't find a better way to put it than that, I'm going to withdraw as well.

Yeah I'm with Chris on this one , nothing personal against you or roors but I'm gonna go in another direction, where I can be abit more involved ;)
Cheers Dan

Back