G-Force - Team Thread - Recruiting

• Thread starter Rickysl95
  • 358 comments
My Altezza and IS350 :D Proud to say i still have both cars. We need to drift sometime, can't remember the last time i drifted with you

Yeah, i remembered tonight after all the tryouts and i was of that i was meant to have a game with you, i think we should maybe drift on forza sometime also since i can drift on there XD

I forgot tonight aswell lol, i didn't go on till about 9:30. Yea man, i don't know if i can still drift the wheel on Forza, i ain't drifted on there for a good 3 or 4 weeks, maybe longer lol. Need to take my IS350 out though i miss her

me and roors actually jumped back on the other night but only stayed of for about 10 mins as he was complaining that it was boring:embarrassed: i was living being able to drift again and sunset a track that i miss so much :(

Ahh good old Sunset Club lol. One of my favorite tracks in the game and has ben since FM2, i love 2nd to 3rd transition, if i get it right i hit the rumble and go into 3rd on 2 wheels lol

i think that Sony and Microsoft should come together to make a play station 720 then polyphony and turn 10 should come together to make gran forza could you imagine the results :embarrassed:

Anyway, i'm off to bed i got to be up at 8am i just realised lol. FML, catch you tomorrow

i think that Sony and Microsoft should come together to make a play station 720 then polyphony and turn 10 should come together to make gran forza could you imagine the results :embarrassed:

Actually i hope that never ever happens, no competition = worse games.

Actually i hope that never ever happens, no competition = worse games.

But GT5 and forza and the PS3 and Xbox are all sooo good at somethings and crap at the others, they would just have to think about the money and use need for speed as competition :dopey:

A blast from the past;

thought i would show you guys the forza G-Foce

THREAD.jpg

Back at the very start before roors i think this would be me and craig
team5.jpg

Gforce.jpg

Gforce.jpg

Forza51.jpg

The original paint <3
Forza30.jpg

Then the new paint :(
sideofcar.jpg

The logo to go with new paint, made by me :D
hoodlogo.jpg

Then we ended up without a paint:

Me and roors
forza66.jpg

Me and roors
Forza86.jpg

Me and Alex
Forza87.jpg

then came Pixel drift:

Alex Me Roors
RQP22.jpg

Me and roors XD
reach_5703022_Full-1.jpg

and now were here :D

Just bumpring this back on to the new page so people get a chance to see it XD

Also guys today i will be drifting with the controler so dont be surprised if you see me on your door :P

Purple with green rims
white with pink rims
white with green rims
black with chrome(?) rims

that would be cool but the green would have to be bright and the purple would have to be a cool one like skyline midnight purple

oh by the way i got disconected PS3 sucks for online -_-

that would be cool but the green would have to be bright and the purple would have to be a cool one like skyline midnight purple

oh by the way i got disconected PS3 sucks for online -_-

If you're going Purple with Green wheels, it HAS to be Team Burst style

1.jpg

Edit: LOL me and Knight Spirit think alike :D

I love the team burst idea, i know of two muscle car paints which match the purple and the wheel colour , i have also converted the s13 into black and orange and it looks sexy but the team burst idea is awesome ;)

Back