Gallery

• Thread starter GT-R
  • 525 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG @ Piece of paper

dibujohmr.png

You can't click for full size!

OMG, Nenad!!! That's the most incredible shot I have seen in GTP! 👍 :bowdown: The contrast and the brightness are just great, and the colours seem to be alive as well! The picture overall seems so real! 👍 I like this new style of yours, continue like this :)

OMG, Nenad!!! That's the most incredible shot I have seen in GTP! 👍 :bowdown: The contrast and the brightness are just great, and the colours seem to be alive as well! The picture overall seems so real! 👍 I like this new style of yours, continue like this :)

Thanks for the comment.. I really appreciate it.. Yeah, this shot came out very good, especially because it looks so real and it's so damn sharp.. As you've said, the contrast and brightness are incredible 👍 Don't worry, I'll continue like this :)

How do you unlock the piece of paper track? Is there a reverse version?

In all seriousness, I really like the Option Z and the third red Celica shot from yesterday. Keep it up!

How do you unlock the piece of paper track? Is there a reverse version?

You'll find the Piece of paper track in Phototravel when you get 101% of completion..

MINICOOPER120
In all seriousness, I really like the Option Z and the third red Celica shot from yesterday. Keep it up!

Thanks 👍

I love the lighting in the latest shot.

Thanks, it's one of the best shots ever presented to GTP ever, in my opinion :)

It's in phototravel. You have to get 101% to get it, and it's only available with the SL65.:dopey:

That's true.. But there's one more thing: You have to buy a white SL 65 AMG and tune it to excatly 750 hp and it must have a weight of 2150 kg ;)

Mate, that cleanup work is amazing, keep it up.

Also, PD modeled Piece of Paper so brilliantly, it just suits this car to the ground.

Mate, that cleanup work is amazing, keep it up.

Also, PD modeled Piece of Paper so brilliantly, it just suits this car to the ground.

Thanks for the comment.. The Piece of paper is my favourite track by far (after Nürburgring, of course :sly:) and the lighting on it is phenomenal.. Go and take some pictures there, too :) 👍

A small update this time.

Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec @ Suzuka Circuit & Infineon Raceway
img0172trv.jpg

img0177e.jpg

Lotus Carlton @ An Old and Crumpled Piece of Paper:sly:
img0175v.jpg

img0176yld.jpg

The first pic pwnz!! Red iis actually an uncommon color for that car, now that I think about it. You need to make the pic a link to full size though ;) atlop did a tutorial, but it seems SLAF S LINE AUDI FAN knows how. The focus+aperture+shutter speed makes the pic 9000 times better.
Can you post a full size of the first Skyline pic? I'd like to perform some photoship wizardry if you don't mind. :D

atlop did a tutorial, but it seems SLAF S LINE AUDI FAN knows how. The focus+aperture+shutter speed makes the pic 9000 times better.

That's true.. I just got the hang of how to adjust the shutter speed and such things and hope the pictures will get better.. Well, it's no problem, I can explain MinoltaMan89 how to link the full size picture 👍

That's true.. I just got the hang of how to adjust the shutter speed and such things and hope the pictures will get better.. Well, it's no problem, I can explain MinoltaMan89 how to link the full size picture 👍
I know how to link it, it's just I don't have the time to do it to all of them. If I did, I'd have to upload every single pic twice and then link every single pic, which would be a pain in the 🤬 when you're doing a twenty-picture update.

I know how to link it, it's just I don't have the time to do it to all of them. If I did, I'd have to upload every single pic twice and then link every single pic, which would be a pain in the 🤬 when you're doing a twenty-picture update.

That's true.. I've got about 40 pictures of the Orange Dodge Charger which was requested by SVX, but I'm not going to upload all (means 80 pictures), but post the best ones :)

How big of a print can you go from the picture file before it get's too pixelated. I have never really tried to print any of my saved pics but it would be great if it can go up to 16x20 for a poster. Anyone know if that possible?

How big of a print can you go from the picture file before it get's too pixelated. I have never really tried to print any of my saved pics but it would be great if it can go up to 16x20 for a poster. Anyone know if that possible?
I don't know about that, but maybe you could ask one of the photomode experts (don't look at me) instead of randomly posting in a thread. Try giving one of these guys a visitor message: NTX, Swiss Legend, Bram Turismo, Nicknamealguem, or Moglet.
Now I'm not saying these people will know, but they have extensive knowledge in GT4 Photomode and thus computers, so they might have an answer.

Okay, an announcement here. I just got my DFP yesterday, so I probably won't have an update for maybe a week. But here are the Monaro pics:

Aussie Tuners Holden Monaro CV8-R @ Circuit de La Sarthe
img0226l.jpg

img0227x.jpg

img0228h.jpg

img0229t.jpg

img0230d.jpg

img0231v.jpg

img0232t.jpg
I know some of them are of the other cars, but I did this pretty quickly and La Sarthe is sort of hard to take pictures on. They don't look very good, but I tried.

And tupac, I'm still waiting for an answer.

Last edited:
I like the first one and the last 2, ah that takes me back.:) Thanks MinoltaMan.👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back