Gallery

• Thread starter GT-R
  • 525 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember my "PLEASE HELP" thread? It has most of what you need to know in there....the rest you can PM me about:tup:

I really like the Ruf shot with the road sign taking up most of it. That's a brilliant angle.

Yup.. Thanks for the advice and thanks for commenting 👍

Nice gallery fellas, as is easily expected, I love the Commodore pics.👍

Thank you very much, Paulie :)

Also, I want to say once more that there are two oter requests open, so feel free to post them here :) 👍

Orange Dodge Charger, no wing, any wheels you want, original ride height, Grand Canyon please.

Last edited:
My old Aussie Tuners race car Monaro in battle with other GT cars like the Zonda LM at Circuit de la Sarthe? (In yellow, black rims)

Link to tune

Just for old time's sake.:)

PS- Dayum my tunes were primitive back then.:crazy:

For me or for Nenad? Anyway, how do you do a picture of more than one car in a race?

tupacrulez
Minolta man:
Hows about..... a lotus Elan (the older white one).....on...... the modern La Sarthe.
Sorry about not replying, I'll do it after church tommorow.

Last edited:
For me or for Nenad? Anyway, how do you do a picture of more than one car in a race?

Sorry about not replying, I'll do it after church tommorow.

Do a race, save the replay, go to view the replay in the replay theatre and press select like you usually would

I see a progression of skill in this thread already 👍

I like the second XJ220 shot, it really shows off the cars' huge ass :lol:

One suggestion for a lot o the pics in here (the motion shots at least) is manual focus (try doing it on a headlight) with low aperture and shutter speed. The Nardo pic is set up nicely, and I love the orange tone, but as far as I know the car is just stopped there on the road. Utilize the ingame blur and make it more exciting 👍

SVX
Orange Dodge Charger,no wing, any wheels you want,original ride height,Grand Canyon please.

I'll work on this 👍

-> One more request left!

I see a progression of skill in this thread already 👍

I like the second XJ220 shot, it really shows off the cars' huge ass :lol:

One suggestion for a lot o the pics in here (the motion shots at least) is manual focus (try doing it on a headlight) with low aperture and shutter speed. The Nardo pic is set up nicely, and I love the orange tone, but as far as I know the car is just stopped there on the road. Utilize the ingame blur and make it more exciting 👍

Thanks for visiting us, ceiling_fan..

The problem is I don't know where to adjust what :embarrassed: *cough*

Last edited by a moderator:
Paulie, I'm working on your request, I saved two replays for pictures.
tupac, I've got to win a white Elan, only have a blue one currently.

Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero @ Togakushi Kogen
img0130o.jpg

img0131r.jpg

img0147ojq.jpg

img0148w.jpg

Audi RS6 @ Infineon Raceway​
img0137r.jpg

img0138y.jpg

img0140r.jpg

img0141y.jpg

Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 @ Beacon Hill​
img0142aij.jpg

img0143qzd.jpg

img0144n.jpg

img0145k.jpg

img0146t.jpg

Toyota Celica GT-Four @ Chamonix​
img0132b.jpg

img0133xxo.jpg

img0134sih.jpg

img0135d.jpg

img0136x.jpg

You've improved a great deal in a very short amount of time. This last set is much better than the previous sets.
I look forward to seeing more from you.

Second what Swiss just said. I'm glad to see you've worked on shutter speeds where possible, you can really feel the action now 👍

@SLAF: If my memory is correct, aperture changes with L1 (the max value is 22.0) and shutter speed is R2 (max value is 1/4000 I think...) Manual focus is square.

Not only that, but the colours seem much more normal than before. I don't know how to explain the feeling, though.

Loving the Silvia and Zonda's pics 👍 Nice wheels on the Air Current :sly:

You've improved a great deal in a very short amount of time. This last set is much better than the previous sets.
I look forward to seeing more from you.
Thank you.

Second what Swiss just said. I'm glad to see you've worked on shutter speeds where possible, you can really feel the action now 👍
Thanks too.

@SLAF: If my memory is correct, aperture changes with L1 (the max value is 22.0) and shutter speed is R2 (max value is 1/4000 I think...) Manual focus is square.
That's right...and, uh...he doesn't like being called "SLAF".

Not only that, but the colours seem much more normal than before. I don't know how to explain the feeling, though.

Loving the Silvia and Zonda's pics 👍 Nice wheels on the Air Current :sly:
Another thanks for commenting.

Any requests anyone? I've got one more.

If it's not too much of a problem... Could you do some Ruf CTR "Yellow Bird" pictures? :) You can easily win it in the Boxter races in the Professional Hall if you don't have it.

Oops, I forgot about that >.<

El Capitan, please :D
Doesn't matter if it's either normal driving or drift. ;)

That's right...and, uh...he doesn't like being called "SLAF".

Wow, indeed. Thanks for that man 👍 Awesome pictures you put up here :) I'll work on SVX's Dodge Charger today.. Pictures may be up tomorrow or in two days..

Can I ask for a Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG from you, Nenad? :) You can buy it in the dealers brand new if you don't have it already. Alabasterweiss, please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back