D ducati996 Messages 3 Feb 9, 2006 #1 Do I get a little bit of completion for every race I do? or is it based on a-spec points, i want to race endurance!!!
Do I get a little bit of completion for every race I do? or is it based on a-spec points, i want to race endurance!!!
tubago Messages 197 Feb 9, 2006 #2 its for every race you do. The championships also gives some %. It doesnt matter if you aspec or bspec
its for every race you do. The championships also gives some %. It doesnt matter if you aspec or bspec
Duke Keep 'em separated Staff Emeritus Messages 24,344 Midlantic Area Messages GTP_Duke Feb 9, 2006 #3 ducati996 Do I get a little bit of completion for every race I do? or is it based on a-spec points, i want to race endurance!!! Click to expand... Have you won any races? Have you seen your completion percentage get a little bit bigger every time you win a new one? I bet if you thought about it for a nanosecond you could have answered your own question.
ducati996 Do I get a little bit of completion for every race I do? or is it based on a-spec points, i want to race endurance!!! Click to expand... Have you won any races? Have you seen your completion percentage get a little bit bigger every time you win a new one? I bet if you thought about it for a nanosecond you could have answered your own question.