Game screenshot translations and some misc. screenshots (cars and misc.)

• Thread starter maskrider
  • 479 comments
eddieturner2002
But it's a Trueno, now they'll all go on about how FF drifting is 'phat' and how using the handbrake to slide is real drifting. They worship the Trueno.
They worship the older Trueno because it's cheap, lightweight, compact and rear wheel drive, the new one isn't as cheap, it's not as light, it's not as compact and it's not rear wheel drive so I doubt they'll fall in love with it.

eddieturner2002
But it's a Trueno, now they'll all go on about how FF drifting is 'phat' and how using the handbrake to slide is real drifting. They worship the Trueno.

FF drifting?? Pah! :yuck: Fishtailing is not my idea of a god drift.

illegal
Was ;)

Will be awesome to drive though, see how fast it is compared to nowadays super saloons :)
Yes it was, and it held that record for quite some time, the new BMW M5 I think is fastest 5 seater now, it's limited to 155Mph like most German cars but take that limiter off and it goes over 200Mph.

live4speed
They worship the older Trueno because it's cheap, lightweight, compact and rear wheel drive, the new one isn't as cheap, it's not as light, it's not as compact and it's not rear wheel drive so I doubt they'll fall in love with it.
flamingwonky
FF drifting?? Pah! :yuck: Fishtailing is not my idea of a god drift.
I was being stereotypical, sarcastic, tongue in cheek. Can't you guys detect a joke?

Haha.

The Lotus Carlton is certainly cheaper than an M5 so it still excels in that respect. Without mods though (removing limiter), the Carlton is still quicker; but I fully understand your side of things. Let this not turn into and argument.

Did someone drove this car before??? Looks like a beast!!!
TV2005010207465000%5B20050102075852%5D.jpg

Great new info in the screens (split ASM for instance & weight balance ).

Question; on page options1, what does ' course registry' do?

illegal
I have some questions about the tune shop:

http://z-o-g.org/imgs/gt4/tr/tuning-shop-engine.jpg --> soup up?

Soup Up -> Increase capacity of the engine.

illegal

Yes, that's their names in the list.

illegal
http://z-o-g.org/imgs/gt4/tr/tuning-shop-others.jpg --> body strength, re-inforced body (do these add weight too, and why strengthen the body if there is no damage)?

They don't change weight, the rolling lines said something like the cornering and braking will be better, something to do with overall stability I think.

k2racer
Great new info in the screens (split ASM for instance & weight balance ).

Question; on page options1, what does ' course registry' do?

In course registry, there is a list of courses and their max no. of cars, and the 2 players capability.

Course Registry in Option

In the screen, you enable them to be listed in 2P modes I think, haven't tried it yet.

Back