Garage Showdowns! Join Discussion to Make Future Events Better!

We could always run the first round this weekend and the Dutch Customs round next week... do we have a draw on who is racing who ? It would make sense to change it up from last weeks draw.

Perhaps, so 888 vs TLD in Round 1? I don't know ifI'm personallyready for that yet. I'm busy with other things right now, and I'd like some more practice at London. It might be OK. I should also mention my only driver right now is doblocruiser and even he is not sure if he can make it.

Perhaps, so 888 vs TLD in Round 1? I don't know ifI'm personallyready for that yet. I'm busy with other things right now, and I'd like some more practice at London. It might be OK. I should also mention my only driver right now is doblocruiser and even he is not sure if he can make it.

no rush :)

Isn't there 30 days in June??? I'd like to enter under 888 but the dates are doing my head in......

osg
Isn't there 30 days in June??? I'd like to enter under 888 but the dates are doing my head in......

Anything in pink text on the first post is old information that still needs to be changed.

I'm sorry, but I'll be passing on this tuner showdown, I just have too much work at hand the upcoming weeks and I have some other things that need my attention on a personal level. ;)

I'm sorry, but I'll be passing on this tuner showdown, I just have too much work at hand the upcoming weeks and I have some other things that need my attention on a personal level. ;)

Aw, ah well, I will look forward to your return, whenever that may be.
I'll still race for DC, if its possible for a tune to be made in time, but otherwise I'll race for TLD. This might be a last minute driver change though, is that ok Holden?

I guess all 3 tunes will run in the same race this time round? I will have my tune out tomorrow. Got my new toy and have been a little preoccupied.

Aw, ah well, I will look forward to your return, whenever that may be.
I'll still race for DC, if its possible for a tune to be made in time, but otherwise I'll race for TLD. This might be a last minute driver change though, is that ok Holden?

Sounds like he isn't making a tune, you know where mine is.;) (I need some drivers too)

I guess all 3 tunes will run in the same race this time round? I will have my tune out tomorrow. Got my new toy and have been a little preoccupied.

Yes, I think all 3 in one race would be best this time.

Sounds like he isn't making a tune, you know where mine is.;) (I need some drivers too)
I might make a tune, it's just that I have very little spare time on my hands right now, so I cannot guarantee it will be ready in time. So I'll rather pass than provide false hope and keep people waiting for a tune that may never arrive. :)

I might make a tune, it's just that I have very little spare time on my hands right now, so I cannot guarantee it will be ready in time. So I'll rather pass than provide false hope and keep people waiting for a tune that may never arrive. :)

Well, ok then, put me down for TLD, Holden, but don't be surprised if I change to a DC tune at the last minute. :sly:

Is it just me or are people "over" TLD now?

Not really, it's just before you didn't have much competition, but now there are other people, theres more choice and there is quite a difference in tuning styles between you all.
If it still means anything, I do still prefer TLD's tunes most of the time, but I enjoy testing for NLxAROSA and I also like driving for a new team (not to say I don't value loyalty, but its nice to have a change now and again).

If it will make you feel better, Holden, I'll promise to drive for you this time around :)

Besides, every thread I read now about "how do i go faster?" or "whats everyone's tunes for XX event?" has people suggesting your tunes!

Not really, it's just before you didn't have much competition, but now there are other people, theres more choice and there is quite a difference in tuning styles between you all.
If it still means anything, I do still prefer TLD's tunes most of the time, but I enjoy testing for NLxAROSA and I also like driving for a new team (not to say I don't value loyalty, but its nice to have a change now and again).

If it will make you feel better, Holden, I'll promise to drive for you this time around :)

Besides, every thread I read now about "how do i go faster?" or "whats everyone's tunes for XX event?" has people suggesting your tunes!

True. I must admit I don't read those threads often. I wonder if people still know me on other boards as well.

So, it sounds like we will be racing this weekend. I just need confirmation from 888 Tuning on his car colour and whether he can race this weekend or not.:)

True. I must admit I don't read those threads often. I wonder if people still know me on other boards as well.

So, it sounds like we will be racing this weekend. I just need confirmation from 888 Tuning on his car colour and whether he can race this weekend or not.:)

Heya,

Car is silvery kinda silver in the pic, but to keep it simple for racing lets make it dogs-dick red :)
Im a 50/50 for racing this saturday night.. most likely not, but will confirm closer.

I really wish I could participate in this. I would be available on the 7th but not the 31st, because I will be on vacation again.

I really wish I could participate in this. I would be available on the 7th but not the 31st, because I will be on vacation again.

racing will more than likely be this weekend coming. the dates on the first page (and any details in pink) are from the last showdown and have not been updated as yet.

I'm in for 888, so confirmation on the exact colour of 888's Z4 please? Is it red or silver?

Count me in N4HSPD with the 888 stable........... great tune 888, just been belting out the laps around London now.I've begun to have a bit if an appreciation for that circuit after initially hating it to pieces.

Anyone got some free run times for me to compare???

osg
Count me in N4HSPD with the 888 stable........... great tune 888, just been belting out the laps around London now.I've begun to have a bit if an appreciation for that circuit after initially hating it to pieces.

Anyone got some free run times for me to compare???

Aim for a low 1'04 if you want to be pretty fast. I'll sign you up.:)

If this is the normal time on Saturday (midday'ish here) ..I'm not able to join. I have a mountainbike race (60km) so sorry guys... just noticed this.

Back