GARAGE YOKOMICHI JAPAN (real shop of JAPAN)

• Thread starter suspension
  • 407 comments
Met up with GYM-JP online today for a fun testing session. In the process, he hooked me up with his DC2 tune, which is top notch! He was testing an EK9 tune which I am hoping to get from him soon too. Love these guys, and it was fun meeting up online and hope to do it again soon!

hello TO everyone!!! Thank you for support!!!!
If you have request a tune and still do NOT recieve, IT WILL FINISH TONITE (sunday USA / monday JAPAN)
this include:
CJ10 - EVO X
FIT RS

いつも ありがとう ございますーー!  

any question or request tune. please message us with name of car as message title!! THANK YOU
GYM_JP

Last edited:
I have a dc5 tune from Garage Yokomichi, its ready for every track ive needed it for. With basic mods mostly just upgraded suspension its a car you can get good lap times with while focusing on the lines you take on the course. Looking forward to some of the new tunes that will be releasoning in the future.

Hi all just did a nice round of testing with GYJ on suzuka really enjoyed it he helped me with plain simple tune on the S2000 and it handles great

Thanks GYJ

Yesterday Garage Yokomichi helped me to tune my Nissan Silvia S15. Really big thanks to them, now I can smoothly drift whole Suzuka East with no problem! With their suspension setup my S15 is so predictable and smooth now!

Thank You again GYJ

EVERYONE THANK YOU YOUR FEEDBACK!!
THIS IS CAR TUNES WE HAVE NOW!

HONDA: OTHER:

DC2R AE86
DC5R SUPRA
EG6 EVO VI
EK9R EVO X
FD2R FAIRLADY 270Z
NA2R
CR-X
CR-Z
FIT RS
S2000

Hello all, this is an awesome garage! They helped me tune up my S2000 06 very very well! Stable and Grip enough for me! No more oversteeling, just need to know how to use the brake carefully~ I just need to practice more on this car, Awesome tuning! At the same time, they tuned my FD2 as well and feel awesome.

And now I am waiting for the EK9 tuning and I feel very excited at the moment, can't wait for the tune.

P.S: I found out there is a lot of good EK9 online when I tried to race last night, hope I can get my tune soon.

5 Stars Garage! Thank you so much.

Yo Shako-san! Sports Zero Garage is back and I'm happy to say that I'm glad to have a collaboration with your company. Unfortunately, I won't be able to do my work for now, because I don't have GT6 and my G27 Steering Wheel motherboard has short-circuit. My co-workers will be filling in for me, though. I'll be back soon :) Good luck, Shako-san! Do your best! :)

SPORTS ZERO GARAGE :)

Last edited:
These guys are fkn amazing! I had an online session to fix my Evo IX which I could never get to handle correctly, even using my exact HKS coilover spring rates, Endless racing suspension rates, etc....I could never get it to rotate PROPERLY. I desperately wanted to get into the 53 second range at Tsukuba, and the boys at Garage Yokomichi did just that! They helped me adjust the suspension, camber, toe, AYC, LSD, AND tranny settings. Their service and attention to detail is absolutely phenomenal, and I'd recommend anyone who's serious about getting their car to handle like it's ON RAILS. Ichiro-san literally stayed in the room with me for at least a few hours (probably more!). After several hours of literally perfecting the suspension, and hooking me up with the world famous Cyber Evo gear ratios and final drive I was able to achieve my goal of getting into the 53's. As long as you give these guys the right feedback as to how the car is behaving after each session they will literally work their magic. These guys are a true asset to this community. Cyber Evo tune FTMFW!!!

Last edited:
Hello all, this is an awesome garage! They helped me tune up my S2000 06 very very well! Stable and Grip enough for me! No more oversteeling, just need to know how to use the brake carefully~ I just need to practice more on this car, Awesome tuning! At the same time, they tuned my FD2 as well and feel awesome.

And now I am waiting for the EK9 tuning and I feel very excited at the moment, can't wait for the tune.

P.S: I found out there is a lot of good EK9 online when I tried to race last night, hope I can get my tune soon.

5 Stars Garage! Thank you so much.
NEW EK9 TUNE IS HERE!!!

Yo Shako-san! Sports Zero Garage is back and I'm happy to see that I'm glad to have a collaboration with your company. Unfortunately, I won't be able to do my work for now, because I don't have GT6 and my G27 Steering Wheel motherboard has short-circuit. My co-workers will be filling in for me, though. I'll be back soon :) Good luck, Shako-san! Do your best! :)

SPORTS ZERO GARAGE :)
TAKUMI!!!! We wonder why didnt see you playing!!! HOW ARE YOU?!
Good to hear you are back!!!! JUST USE CONTROLLER!! LOL
ok friend, take your time but HURRY lol. see you soon again!!

These guys are fkn amazing! I had an online session to fix my Evo IX which I could never get to handle correctly, even using my exact HKS coilover spring rates, Endless racing suspension rates, etc....I could never get it to rotate PROPERLY. I desperately wanted to get into the 53 second range at Tsukuba, and the boys at Garage Yokomichi did just that! They helped me adjust the suspension, camber, toe, AYC, LSD, AND tranny settings. Their service and attention to detail is absolutely phenomenal, and I'd recommend anyone who's serious about getting their car to handle like it's ON RAILS. Ichiro-san literally stayed in the room with me for at least a few hours (probably more!). After several hours of literally perfecting the suspension, and hooking me up with the world famous Cyber Evo gear ratios and final drive I was able to achieve my goal of getting into the 53's. As long as you give these guys the right feedback as to how the car is behaving after each session they will literally work their magic. These guys are a true asset to this community. Cyber Evo tune FTMFW!!!
WE SINCERLY THANK YOU! You were as much dedicated as we are for you EVO! With your excellect drive style you made magic!! No matter time it take our time is 100% yours!! WE WILL GET EVO INTO 50-51 second range. since the nite we tuned your EVO: we call to CUSCO JAPAN and MINES CORP. JAPAN to ask about AYC & Damper rates!! We are here for you 100%!! We talk soon!!

TAKUMI!!!! We wonder why didnt see you playing!!! HOW ARE YOU?!
Good to hear you are back!!!! JUST USE CONTROLLER!! LOL
ok friend, take your time but HURRY lol. see you soon again!!
Haha, don't worry, I'm getting it on Saturday because it's my birthday on Dec.21 :)
Controller been bugging me after I started using it again :)

WE SINCERLY THANK YOU! You were as much dedicated as we are for you EVO! With your excellect drive style you made magic!! No matter time it take our time is 100% yours!! WE WILL GET EVO INTO 50-51 second range. since the nite we tuned your EVO: we call to CUSCO JAPAN and MINES CORP. JAPAN to ask about AYC & Damper rates!! We are here for you 100%!! We talk soon!!

U guys are so awesome and dedicated. Let's make this happen and get into the 51s!

I was in that room with the cars this shop tuned for me and I was amazed at how dedicated they are.

Back