GARAGE YOKOMICHI JAPAN (real shop of JAPAN)

• Thread starter suspension
  • 407 comments
Just finished first with my Toyota Sprinter AE86 GT-Apex in the GT All Stars Race 2 played one of my favorite tracks with one of my favorite cars
I challenged myself with the new setup done by GYJ and boy was it fun and here is a pic of my results i promise did not cheat or cut any lines View attachment 87251
Ha ha - well done you!!!! Talk about David kicking Goliath's butt! :)

Earlier today I received a EK9 tune from GYM and O.O I am suprised with the results! I went from running 0.56.000 to constant mid 0.55.??? in tsukuba in a 450pp class FWD. Flipping awesome! I recommend this tuning garage to anyone else out there that are looking to improve their times. Keep up the good work GYM JP and Arigatou!

Please add me: EAZEVEDO :sly:👍
DONE
Try replicating this tune!

WILL FINISH TONITE!!
OH YEH!!! AE86!!!
Your English grammar is fine! Better than some of my fellow Aussies! :) Keep up the good work - ici ban!
thank you friend!!! sincerely!
Add me please! xR3DOn3x
SO happy you like the EK tune!! BRAKES are great lol

I used my FD2 setting on my EK9, that's so good!!! Haha! So next mission would be the hardest tune in Honda i think, which is NSX-R!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward that :)

Thanx Mercury1 I really enjoyed those races with my AE86 I really tried to push the tune and see what results a good tune will have in gt and I was pleasantly surprised and it was all thanks to the guys at GYJ and I had to show the people just how good these guys are and that I recommend them anytime

I used my FD2 setting on my EK9, that's so good!!! Haha! So next mission would be the hardest tune in Honda i think, which is NSX-R!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward that :)[/quote

Hi Wilson great to see you on the forum did you get the S2000 sorted and we must race again sometime

Armand

yeah, kind of, just the brake is still a bit sensitive, but still can drive, from last night i got in love with my NSX-R, come give a try, haha

ありがとうございます!
HELLO EVERYONE. sorry to been away! We have getting ready for winter D1GP!
we ARE still tuning but if you have made reqeust and did not recive setting please excuse us and message again with name of car. again SORRY and thankyou.
GYM_JP

Back