GARAGE YOKOMICHI JAPAN (real shop of JAPAN)

• Thread starter suspension
  • 407 comments
can i have a tune for an isuzu bellett 1600 gtr the fastest lap i can produce around willow street is 1:17.012. 497 pp rwd 335hp

hello, we are real suspension tune, shop. locate. Yokosuka, Japan
add us friend, psn "shakoYM-JP"
HONDA TOUGE suspension tune, and we have GT5 and GT6 ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION Swap abalites. (REPLICA)---- sorry for confuse
add us for free cars, picture, and tune. also alway we give gift.

Regaurds, Yokosuka, Japan

*will be available Japanese nite time, and som nite time US*

we want to tune you HONDA to MONSTERS!!! Arigatou Gozaimasu ---------

such a great idea chance to learn from professional!

please add my psn "locksley"

I would love to try out ur work

thanks!

Thanks for the GT R tune bro can't wait for your list to come. This tune shop will be my to go tune shop. I like the GT R tune I just need to get use to it. Keep up the great work.

Oh my god these guys are awesome!!! Got the SPOON S2000 Tune, and it works awesome!!!!!
You guys know real D1GP suspension and LSD data? Do you guys tune for drift? Because I would be interested.
Can't wait to try the EK9 tune!
This just added excitement to the whole game. Thanks so much.

Thanks for the GT R tune bro can't wait for your list to come. This tune shop will be my to go tune shop. I like the GT R tune I just need to get use to it. Keep up the great work.
thank you!! 1000+ HP takes time lol
see you online soon!

Oh my god these guys are awesome!!! Got the SPOON S2000 Tune, and it works awesome!!!!!
You guys know real D1GP suspension and LSD data? Do you guys tune for drift? Because I would be interested.
Can't wait to try the EK9 tune!
This just added excitement to the whole game. Thanks so much.
thank you!! friend!! LETS RACE S2000 and EK9R, when you return online!!
10000% YES!!! WE DRIFT!!! D1GP is happen now and we helping also!! So yes we can find ANY D1GP specs!!

PS: even have drift tune for the nice S13 in your avitar!!!

Would be interested in a drift setup for toms chaser. Would like to see how you guys will tune it.

And with list do you mean that you will put an excel sheet of what you have done before?

Wow. Been with him testing and trying setups. The EK9 is a MOOOOOOOONSTER. A bloody monster. Holy crap. It's so fast and feels so good that is unreal lol.
The Aristo drift setup was oh well... The most realistic drifting experience I've ever been on GT. Thing feels so good. Had to tweak it a bit to suit my needs. It's amazing. Really. Was a bit sceptical about it, but even tho the setup was simple, Was amazing.

Would be interested in a drift setup for toms chaser. Would like to see how you guys will tune it.

And with list do you mean that you will put an excel sheet of what you have done before?
sure!! WE CAN HELP YOU!! ADD US PLEASE

Wow. Been with him testing and trying setups. The EK9 is a MOOOOOOOONSTER. A bloody monster. Holy crap. It's so fast and feels so good that is unreal lol.
The Aristo drift setup was oh well... The most realistic drifting experience I've ever been on GT. Thing feels so good. Had to tweak it a bit to suit my needs. It's amazing. Really. Was a bit sceptical about it, but even tho the setup was simple, Was amazing.
THANK YOU HAKO!!!
Glad you really love EK, and thank you for ARISTO review! You really like that much? THANK YOU!! We are proud and happy!
THANKS ALL!

HAKO: cant wait to see picture of SPOON EK9R vs SPOON AP2!

hello i have a few requests:honda nsx type R,spoon s2000,toyota gt 86,s2000 06,lexus lfa nurburg
psn:gigelis add me thx

Last edited:
@suspension
Check out the FITT thread stickied to top of forum.

We'll be starting our first GT6 event here in a day or two.

Afraid it's going to be Classic American Muscle cars to kick us off though so don't know if you'll be interested.

This tuning garage is THE BEST & very friendly. He tuned my GT-R Black Edition '12 & I must say its a BEAST the car is fast & hugs the track like a championship car. If you get a tune from this garage give it time to get use to it and once you are use to it you will notice how fast & how great the car handles. Also you must have all driving assists off with only abs to really see how the car feels.

Hey guys :) I read some good reviews which people had been given from your tuning performance and i got really excited too! Since you probably know D1 setups/tunes it would be so nice if you could make me a tune for the HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 '04 :) that would be so cool !

Just sent a friend request btw ;)

i just finished up a tuning session, and wow what a difference..!!! Shako tuned 2 cars I had within minutes, and then watched me do laps to fine tune the handling..!! 1st was a bluebird 1800 sss on SH that spent all its time understeering on entry and oversteering on exit, now is perfectly balanced and turns in like an evo 5..!! next was an ae86, settings were changed and it was taken to nurburgring.. it is the single greatest ae86 i have ever driven, balanced and skipps over the bumps with ease..!! ive been a long time player of gt games and i thought i knew how to tune a car, was i wrong..!! these guys really know their stuff..!!

Thankyou Again Shako..!!!

barekone...

Back