GBRC Carrera Cup 2019

• Thread starter Fido996
  • 108 comments
Just a heads up gents, I'll post up the starters for tonights race 1hr before we start.

Anyone that can't make it or is doubtful please let me know asap please so we can offer a place to someone else for the races.

Thanks for your understanding.đź‘Ť
Excited!

Heres the entry list for tonight.

1: Zolon32
2: Trevonick
3: GBRC-Fido-996
4: GBRC-Scenga77744
5: A13DarBray1TS
6: efc125
7: GBRC_Robant111
8: jjKingKongjj
9: GBRC-Lunchbox
10: GBRC-Cokebloke
11: Zebaldus
11: Maridian
13: Huskybloke
14: Roman GT23
15: Drummmer1979
16: RappyThePro

Last edited:
Heres the entry list for tonight.

13: Huskybloke
14: Roman GT23
15: Drummmer1979
16: RappyThePro
When is lobby opening?

Give the spot to someone else for this championship. The car doesn't suit my driving style and I might join another one. See you Fido, surely I'll give GBRC another chance a day.

Gentleman, thank you for having me. It has been a pleasure for this Grumpy American to race with the GBRC! I will not be able to race next week, but look forward to the finale of this series, cheers, and thank you again!:cheers:

Last edited:
Driver standings updated gents.

One or two issues to be looked at, other than that there was some great racing. Thank you all for turning up, it was hard work and intense, but thoroughly enjoyable. :cheers:

Give the spot to someone else for this championship. The car doesn't suit my driving style and I might join another one. See you Fido, surely I'll give GBRC another chance a day.
I'm using Minkhails setup from the tuning forum, might be worth a try.

Really enjoyed last night and got to love the track

Race 0ne wasn't doing to bad but ended up a few laps in in a gaggle of cars all fighting for one left hander half way round, I was on the outside

and was trying to stay out of trouble so backed off a bit but didn't want the car right behind me to shunt me from behind not sure what happened

and its not a complaint but between slight bumps and bit of what ever I need ip with damage that slowed the car up a little with bit of wheel vibration was to late in the race to pit so just made the best I could with the situation.

Race two started near the front got off to a good start and due to having escaped all the traffic got a comfortable lead so just kept it constant and

knew I had to stay clear of damage, eventually pitted for fuel came out 6th or 7th carried on until the others pitted which put me in 2nd behind Trev

but Trev being the master of fuel tactics did a no stopper so Trev achieved 1st and myself second but I didn't mind anybody with that skill deserves to win well done Trev great result you deserved that.

Race three again went fairly well for me I managed to stay out of trouble then when it came to pitting I just couldn't work out how much fuel to put in

came out all went well again until I had three laps left and the fuel looking dodgy I knew Paul was looming back there not that far away so just leaned off the fuel and started short shifting last half lap Paul was getting a little to close so richened it up again to keep that gap and got over the line on fumes.

Had some good close racing through out the night in no particular order but had several laps close racing with Zolon, Mack, Jason great great fun lads.

Elias you always add something to the race not sure if its good or bad
1f602.png
no its always good but glad to see you have a fellow American to join us

@Drummer79 .....drummer your doing well and its good to have a like minded racer join us really hope your enjoying it hope to see you with us on a regular basis i know its not so easy with the time difference so thanks for making the effort.

Great stuff Steve and thank you for organising and hosting, I really wasn't sure at the start of the series on the heavy damage as it was something I dont think we had used before but must say it adds realism to it i believe it enhances the whole race and makes drivers a little more cautious

and have really started to enjoy that aspect of it.

Next week is going to be a real tester with that chicane so close to the start coupled with the other chicane a little further on down so could be

interesting.

Cheers gents and thanks

Yes, it's a team I'm part of. Was suppose to take part in a championship where they have compete and have a strong presence, but had few schedule conflicts, so I couldn't attend in the end. But, still am a member, i use their logo in few of my liveries. ZRT is short for Zalex Racing Team

We now have a full grid for Sunday's races at Monza. Here's a list of the entrants: