Geatle's Photographs

• Thread starter geatle
  • 244 comments

Fair one, liking the bare framing of the car pausing alone in the middle. :D

ok sneakyboy62 :). i was wonder if have you take any photo from gt5
i really want to see something yours

Hm... unfortunately I'm no longer able to lug in with newest artistic works of the photomode since my data having been corrupted when my PS3 bit the dust, however you can see some of my old galleries that I worked on before that if you drop by my profile page on GTPlanet.(Other than GT5, I'm also showcasing some set of my earliest photoworks in GT4 as well.) ;)

i see your albums and i am impressed. i have only one note :D all your photos have some angle. i can't to find one straight

and i see how you like Gion. well i have one nice photo taken there to my hard drive and i will post it in the next few days ;)

You always make original stuff mate, no pic looks like another one, it's very nice to watch your work for this reason (there are a lot of other but this is one one of them).

I like a lot the composition of the snow shot, looks like it was taken by some spectator 👍 The toning of the F430 shot is excellent and the 599 one looks real (great contrast). The last one is excellent with that driver position looking on the side 👍

It looks better when in full size, the 500px size is not enough to see its main quality : the sense of movement. That's a good one in my opinion, original in its way to show the motion 👍

The compositions of both the 599 and R8 shots are nice. Exposure is just right and I think they look good in black & white. Only one thing bothers me about the 599 shot, the motion blu seems a bit over done again but overall not bad. For the R8 shot I think if I were the judge I might have included it the poll, I quite like it but I do see what Taiga was saying and also agree perhaps the motion blur on the back of the car doesn't feel quite right.

But still the shot has some appeal to me. 👍

thank you Jeremy and George.
i have a question: can to entry with the same photo in one other comp?

and here is my entry edited for the Photomode Competition 148. i hope this time to be in poll :)

Not bad one you came up with. The overall vibrations of both of the photos of Golf and Fairlady Z look enough compelling.

As for the second one of the Z the entire composition is well set up, with moderate editings of sidewards shading and the touch of background blur also feel quite right, so there's few to be condemned for improvement.

However, what put me off at the very primitive glimpse of the photo, is that you've put an excessive amount of blur in the background in the first picture of Golf, and to top it off I didn't quite dig the way how you underlined the contrast of shadows with illumed portions of the road - that sort of looks a tad of a subtle rendering of tinges, I'm not pretty certain how others would say on the point but I personally reckon that the contradistinction of the tints can be foiled more clearly with more somber tones in effect.

thank you Jeremy and George.
i have a question: can to entry with the same photo in one other comp?

Basically it's not admissible to take part in a different competition with the identical photo that was already used in another contest beforehand, but strictly it depends on the regulations applied in the tournament I suppose.

If you know a good English to Hellas translator, please send me the url :)

Right, I'm correcting distortion in order to make some irl looking format. Very nice pictures vaios, my fav is the last Nissan Z, really deserves a fullsize watch 👍

Nice work on these last ones, as usual :) I like a lot the softness of the golf pic with its beautiful light. The Fairlady one is really beautiful, with also a very soft appearance, and a great work on contrast. I alos like a lot the toning in this one. the last one a great composition and a good atmosphere but, unfortunately, the modelisation of some of the part of the scenery is not really good, it is too visible with your choice of appearture and it's distracting.

thanks. thanks. thanks. :)

welcome GTracer98.

GPR i'm sorry, here is and one another photo with a lot of motion blur which i had prepared from yesterday. i will try to make the next photo with less movement

Really awesome!! its so real

thanks Jeremy for your comment

Fairly outstanding work you've merged in the photo - the static composition of the car with moderate exposure in the photo yields an atmospheric air in it, and delved contrast of tonings is promising as well. ;)

^what is this shot about? a landscape?
it can be but really i don't know. simply i like the photo and i post it :)

Thanks Giulietta :D

and here is my first set! the audi r8 at Nurburgring

:D the last one is my entry for the ccl comp

Last edited:
Quite nice geatle. And a set for the first time. 👍

I like shot 1 best. Nice sense of speed and composition. Good toning on all. 👍

Also your CCCL entry is pretty good too. Nice light. 👍

Your 3 shot looks so realistic!! I don't like the wing a lot...but the tone and light work is really nice.

Great CCCL entry too. This week's CCCL will be so hard to win... ^^

Nice pics here, geatle, I especially like the toning in them.👍
As for the car, you could try a TVR, I suppose, haven't seen them in a while.:D

Nice pics here, geatle, I especially like the toning in them.👍
As for the car, you could try a TVR, I suppose, haven't seen them in a while.:D

oh. those ugly things !
i will try :)

and here it is :D after 15 minutes "work" :P

Last edited:
Your 3 shot looks so realistic!! I don't like the wing a lot...but the tone and light work is really nice.

Great CCCL entry too. This week's CCCL will be so hard to win... ^^

+1. Like Ricardo I don't like the wing but very nice work on tonning and light. And very nice entry also 👍

Latest Posts

Back