Geatle's Photographs

• Thread starter geatle
  • 244 comments
it can be but really i don't know. simply i like the photo and i post it :)

and here is my first set! the audi r8 at Nurburgring

:D the last one is my entry for the ccl comp

Very nice set of pictures geatle! I could see some improvement in those pieces of photoworks in which the sidewards blur is fit justly within the framing. :) Needless to say that the gradation of tints look sweet as well.

And as for your latest snaps of TVR Tamora I like how you captured the opposite form of pictures in a deserving manner - the static composition with an old-time structure set behind in the former one, and the dynamic rendering with blur effects in the latter shot. 👍

And as for your latest snaps of TVR Tamora I like how you captured the opposite form of pictures in a deserving manner - the static composition with an old-time structure set behind in the former one, and the dynamic rendering with blur effects in the latter shot. 👍

well i don't think it like this before :D but thank you :)

and i just see how we are go on page 10 ! :cheers: :gtpflag: :D

These are pretty good. And yes I too see an improvement. Nice variety and I like the faded colours in some. The compositions are good too. I also like how the light on some of these shots really focus around the car makes your eyes go to the right point to focus on.

My favs are shots 3,4 & 6. 👍

The last one is interesting, looks like you used the cold filter in-game?

Great shot of the Lexus mate - the clarity of the image and soothing toning on the car are promising.

Nice! I'm digging the empurpled toning spotted on by the light, and the static rendering of the photo looks good as well.

thanks you George. and yes at last one i use the cold filter :)

how about the 2 photos at post #183 ?

Ahh yes, I missed commenting on those. Well I think the first one is better, really has a great old photo feel and is nicely composed. 👍

The second is ok, but it lacks something.

The toning on that LFA shot is not bad, not really a fan of the composition but it wasn't your shot to begin with. ;)

As for your new shots, again not bad but they feel a bit lack luster to me. The rotation on the first shot is a bit off putting it's so slight it feels like it was meant to be straight rather than intentional.

And the framing of the second feels a bit tight on the bottom right to me.

Interesting colour for the car though. And good luck in the comp.

thank you sneakyboy and George
probably i will change my entry at comp with the first shot

and you have a great entry also. i like the movement 👍

Amazing Geatle. The whole GT40 set is beautiful, I love the fourth one, but these two in particular look like professional shots taken for a magazine forty years ago. 👍👍

I agree with that, very nice work on these two shots, the retro look is excellent 👍 I like also the mood of the two SLR shots, good work on contrast in these two ones. And the last one with the Fiat 500 is quite nice too :)

The two firsts GT40 pics are very nice, loving this retro mood. The Fiat 500, with the GT watermark 8/10, without 9,5/10 ;) Hope to see more of this small car soon, Bravo Vaios 👍

The lighting on that 500 looks awesome. The lack of saturation adds to the atmosphere and looks brilliant. 👍

Hmm, the first 500 shot is not bad, the isolated light and soft tone of it is interesting and quite nice, I just think the highlight/bright area seems a bit too harsh like an overexposed blob. But overall it's not too bad.

The second one is ok, I agree with sneaky boy it does look a bit chalky as he says. Just a bit dull but the angle and feel of the car zipping through the city is quite good.

GPR
The second one is ok, I agree with sneaky boy it does look a bit chalky as he says. Just a bit dull but the angle and feel of the car zipping through the city is quite good.

+1 with George, good composition in order to give this feeling.

Back