Geatle's Photographs

• Thread starter geatle
  • 244 comments
Not an awful set of pictures geatle. I'm fond of moderate sense of motion in the shots though rough rendering in the 2nd and last one is a bit displeasing. :(

GPR
Shots 1 & 3 are good to me. I like the eerie aqua light in number 3, it's interesting. 👍

I agree with that. The third is also my fav', love the toning + light combination you've used.
The second one is very special. The smooth blur, the unusual framing, the massive noise make this photo looks like a failed one, but with its good toning AND these elements the photo looks very real in fact. Hard to express in english for me hope you will understand my point :cheers:
Good work anyway :)

1 and 3 aren't bad but the C63 shot is the best of that set. I agree it has good toning and the contrast and exposure make it look fairly realistic which is nice. 👍

the photo is from Giulietta73... and edited by me :D
Does not reminds you something from a movie ?

and here one old image
i'm sorry for the low quality :( the original image was much more dark

Last edited:
The latest 2 pictures are nice. I like the toning on them and the ideas and compositons behind them are great. Well done geatle 👍

Nice Pictures 👍
GPR
The latest 2 pictures are nice. I like the toning on them and the ideas and compositons behind them are great. Well done geatle 👍
Those two 'kerb' photos are exceptionally good! Brilliant job. 👍 👍 :)
I agree with the others here geatle, fantastic Kerb shots! 👍

thank you all very much guys. :)
Nato what exactly you mean 'exceptionally' ? my other photos don't like you ?

UPDATE ! Audi TTS '09

Last edited:
As usual some very original work in your last pics.
The last one has a very realistic rendering and a beautiful light.
The kart shot and the C63 are really good also with a great toning.
ANd I agree with George about the last two picture before the TTS one : great composition and strong atmosphere in these shots.

As usual some very original work in your last pics.
The last one has a very realistic rendering and a beautiful light.
The kart shot and the C63 are really good also with a great toning.
ANd I agree with George about the last two picture before the TTS one : great composition and strong atmosphere in these shots.
I agree with Jeremy, the picture has great composition and the Audi looks real. Keep it up! 👍

These last two pics are reaching your top five ever, strong and dark atmosphere the way I like, Bravo Vaios :cheers:

*hot stuff arrived again*

Nice one you created Vaios, I'm in fond of glossy outlook of the car and warm coloring in the snap.

Not a bad Audi TT shot. Nice toning and warm glowy light. Framing is a little too tight for my liking but the angle is good. 👍

i thank you all so much for your comments :) but i don't have free time these days to play gran turismo
and i am in at tournament. here is my image for the qualifying round but i probably i will go out at round first :(

I love the toning, angle & composition in this shot. Awesome!👍

Back