General Drifting Chat {Today's topic: Your most wanted Premuim car/track for DLC}

  • Thread starter Thread starter Powellx235
  • 419 comments
  • 22,511 views
Because it has to do with the game software, Not the wheel...
 
Because it has to do with the game software, Not the wheel...

New topic: opinions on global warming>rainforests dying>monkys dying?
 
today's topic: opinions on global warming>rainforests dying>monkys dying?

Edit: Joking. today's topic: Which goes Premium? MK4 Supra or Chaser?
 
Nothing goes premium and no DLC so stop dreaming... Only one car is needed and thats a BMW E30.

I mean, we saw the FT 86-II a year ago as a demo in GT5.. wheres the DLC ? GT5 is becoming a platinum game so forget it.
 
Pick 1 of the above please, You murderer. Now your murdering this thread.
 


You mean like this ?

1:47 .. killer...
 
Id like to see the chaser, but the supra is a better bet.. IF they ever even think about it.
 
Chaser! Pure sex!
 
Regarding the topic, I shall go with what previous posters have been saying.
 
i would say both!both good cars:tup:
 
Chaser I suppose.💡
 
As i like to be a little original ill go for the Supra.. The Chaser just has too much turbo lagg
 
Supra. I want this car with an output of 1000+HP :dunce:
 
Yeah, plus when you strip it out it's not even 1200kg, never mins 1300kg. Should be around 1100kg at least, and should have a better balance that currently.
 
They should rather take off this power limit. I.e. it should be possible to get 2000HP out of a Viper.
 
True, but it would be overkill with noobs..
 
New topic?
 
I wish I had a Chaser because everyone who uses it seems to like it. I've just recently found a Supra after 9 months of searching (found two on the same day :ouch:) but I love it, it joined my list of cars with 20K+ points on Tsukuba sector mode within about 90 minutes. I too wish it could have the 1000+ hp that Supras can have IRL.
 
I wish I had a Chaser because everyone who uses it seems to like it. I've just recently found a Supra after 9 months of searching (found two on the same day :ouch:) but I love it, it joined my list of cars with 20K+ points on Tsukuba sector mode within about 90 minutes. I too wish it could have the 1000+ hp that Supras can have IRL.

Ill give you my extra Chaser is you want? That is when i get back on. :( (Friday)
 
Ill give you my extra Chaser is you want? That is when i get back on. :( (Friday)

Um, sure I guess. I'll gladly take it off your hands. I kinda feel a little scumbag-ish as people have given me cars recently not asking for anything in return but I feel compelled to give them something back but I don't have many valuable cars.
 
Um, sure I guess. I'll gladly take it off your hands. I kinda feel a little scumbag-ish as people have given me cars recently not asking for anything in return but I feel compelled to give them something back but I don't have many valuable cars.

Dont worry about it bro! Im always here to help out an fellow GTP drifter! 👍

And besides I have 3.
 
Dont worry about it bro! Im always here to help out an fellow GTP drifter! 👍

And besides I have 3.
3 Chasers eh? Well it I guess it isn't as pointless as the people who buy Chevelles and 'Cudas in every single color. :crazy:
 
3 Chasers eh? Well it I guess it isn't as pointless as the people who buy Chevelles and 'Cudas in every single color. :crazy:

I don't. I just believe since they're hard to find, I try to pick them up as much as possible. Mainly for days like this when someone needs one! 👍
 
I don't. I just believe since they're hard to find, I try to pick them up as much as possible. Mainly for days like this when someone needs one! 👍

Fair enough, I see the logic behind that. I'm certainly glad you did pick up 3 or I'd have to cycle through license tests again 👎
 
Fair enough, I see the logic behind that. I'm certainly glad you did pick up 3 or I'd have to cycle through license tests again 👎

Anything to help man!
 
Back