General Drifting Chat {Today's topic: Your most wanted Premuim car/track for DLC}

• Thread starter Powellx235
  • 419 comments
today's topic: opinions on global warming>rainforests dying>monkys dying?

Edit: Joking. today's topic: Which goes Premium? MK4 Supra or Chaser?

Nothing goes premium and no DLC so stop dreaming... Only one car is needed and thats a BMW E30.

I mean, we saw the FT 86-II a year ago as a demo in GT5.. wheres the DLC ? GT5 is becoming a platinum game so forget it.

Id like to see the chaser, but the supra is a better bet.. IF they ever even think about it.

As i like to be a little original ill go for the Supra.. The Chaser just has too much turbo lagg

Yeah, plus when you strip it out it's not even 1200kg, never mins 1300kg. Should be around 1100kg at least, and should have a better balance that currently.

They should rather take off this power limit. I.e. it should be possible to get 2000HP out of a Viper.

I wish I had a Chaser because everyone who uses it seems to like it. I've just recently found a Supra after 9 months of searching (found two on the same day :ouch:) but I love it, it joined my list of cars with 20K+ points on Tsukuba sector mode within about 90 minutes. I too wish it could have the 1000+ hp that Supras can have IRL.

I wish I had a Chaser because everyone who uses it seems to like it. I've just recently found a Supra after 9 months of searching (found two on the same day :ouch:) but I love it, it joined my list of cars with 20K+ points on Tsukuba sector mode within about 90 minutes. I too wish it could have the 1000+ hp that Supras can have IRL.

Ill give you my extra Chaser is you want? That is when i get back on. :( (Friday)

Ill give you my extra Chaser is you want? That is when i get back on. :( (Friday)

Um, sure I guess. I'll gladly take it off your hands. I kinda feel a little scumbag-ish as people have given me cars recently not asking for anything in return but I feel compelled to give them something back but I don't have many valuable cars.

Um, sure I guess. I'll gladly take it off your hands. I kinda feel a little scumbag-ish as people have given me cars recently not asking for anything in return but I feel compelled to give them something back but I don't have many valuable cars.

Dont worry about it bro! Im always here to help out an fellow GTP drifter! 👍

And besides I have 3.

Dont worry about it bro! Im always here to help out an fellow GTP drifter! 👍

And besides I have 3.
3 Chasers eh? Well it I guess it isn't as pointless as the people who buy Chevelles and 'Cudas in every single color. :crazy:

3 Chasers eh? Well it I guess it isn't as pointless as the people who buy Chevelles and 'Cudas in every single color. :crazy:

I don't. I just believe since they're hard to find, I try to pick them up as much as possible. Mainly for days like this when someone needs one! 👍

I don't. I just believe since they're hard to find, I try to pick them up as much as possible. Mainly for days like this when someone needs one! 👍

Fair enough, I see the logic behind that. I'm certainly glad you did pick up 3 or I'd have to cycle through license tests again 👎

Back