General Drifting Chat {Today's topic: Your most wanted Premuim car/track for DLC}

• Thread starter Powellx235
  • 419 comments
I don't. I just believe since they're hard to find, I try to pick them up as much as possible. Mainly for days like this when someone needs one! 👍

I'm not the only one then lol. I've got like 3 or 4 of each D1 car apart from only 1 fc rx7 which just isn't nice.

the supra mk4 IF it would have better weight distribution.

What would've been nice is that gt5 would copy forza's way of when you add a roll cage or an exhaust or weight reductions it will effect the weight distribution not just the weight.

Sigh, gt6 I guess

The E46 M3 (normal,CSL and GTR) is the first car that should go premium on GT5 :D
Then the Chaser then the MK4 :D

the_kingb_
The E46 M3 (normal,CSL and GTR) is the first car that should go premium on GT5 :D
Then the Chaser then the MK4 :D

+1. I waaaant the csl to be premium so badly haha. Prob my favorite car in the game besides the FD

today's topic:The RX7 FD3S doesn't look great in GT5. If you agree, what do you think is missing?

I think its Good Rims, And a spoiler with the arms at the edges of the boot. Believe me, it makes a big difference.

large2109.jpg

rx7_4_800.jpg

No actual bodykit to make it appear low
No option to remove wing and replace with taillight carbon surround with lip
No good fitment
No good wheels
The car sounds like a gremlin farting with a titanium exhaust

It is ugly because you are blind powell ! lol. The car is nice, it needs a good paint and nice rims. In real it looks better because the lights are custom a lot of time's and they are lower and have bigger rims. Its not pimp my ride, this is a damn simulator. I mean forza is nice but a lot of the players say its a bit arcade as well, so tell me what you like more lol. Go costumize your car at midnight club los angeles. My FC and Fd's are fine in my opinion. More rims for it would be nice though.

And the first car that needs to be premium is a bugatti veyron lol. I really hate that car but I cant believe that a game like Gran Turismo makes a 2 million dollar ish car standard...
I would like to see the BTR, S14 and M3 E46 in premium as well.I think the chaser is fine this way.. The rims are fine and his look as well.

I wish there were more body parts and rims for all cars, fd included. The amount of rim choices you have is stupid small.

It is ugly because you are blind powell ! lol. The car is nice, it needs a good paint and nice rims. In real it looks better because the lights are custom a lot of time's and they are lower and have bigger rims. Its not pimp my ride, this is a damn simulator. I mean forza is nice but a lot of the players say its a bit arcade as well, so tell me what you like more lol. Go costumize your car at midnight club los angeles. My FC and Fd's are fine in my opinion. More rims for it would be nice though.

And the first car that needs to be premium is a bugatti veyron lol. I really hate that car but I cant believe that a game like Gran Turismo makes a 2 million dollar ish car standard...
I would like to see the BTR, S14 and M3 E46 in premium as well.I think the chaser is fine this way.. The rims are fine and his look as well.

I didn't say that. said It doesn't look GREAT. By that I mean it can look alot better.

I think we all want some version of ebisu as a track. As for cars; have them make the most popular standard drift cars into premiums.

Back