General Drifting Chat {Today's topic: Your most wanted Premuim car/track for DLC}

  • Thread starter Thread starter Powellx235
  • 419 comments
  • 22,511 views
BMW M50B28, 8:1 comp, HKS T04z = ear candy
 
I was looking at pics of Rx-7s and came across this FD with a G37 front end, SIICK!!
tumblrlngl16kkl41qbm9x9.jpg
 
IMO but I just find that really odd.
 
I can see the resemblance of a G37 in it, but the lights on a G37 looks nothing like the FD has.
 
I can see the resemblance of a G37 in it, but the lights on a G37 looks nothing like the FD has.

Look like G37 lights to me, customized of course. The only difference is the top of the lights are boxed off. Regardless, its one nice machine
 
Look like G37 lights to me, customized of course. The only difference is the top of the lights are boxed off. Regardless, its one nice machine

True that, but I don't see why you'd put a G37 front though.

Put an FC front on that thing, it would be JDM tyte :lol:
 
True that, but I don't see why you'd put a G37 front though.

Put an FC front on that thing, it would be JDM tyte :lol:

Honestly, Im a huge fan of the G37 and FD, this is like the ultimate car for me lol... Im in love! :O
 
How about an ITR front and a NSX Back with an MR layout, such a troll I am.
 
I can see the resemblance of a G37 in it, but the lights on a G37 looks nothing like the FD has.

I found out the lights on the FD are off the G37 Sedan, not the coupe
 
What do you guys think shows more drifting skill?

- Drifting on a skid pad with cones
or
- Drifting on a course with real corners?
 
Same here!
 
If jeremy clarkson can do it on a skid pad with his head out the window of a yellow leyland i doubt its that.
 
What do you guys think shows more drifting skill?

- Drifting on a skid pad with cones
or
- Drifting on a course with real corners?

Real corners obviously, cones are for boys.
On another JDM tyte note
picture.php

And these are my favourite wheels at the moment (in chrome) these are just polished
picture.php
 
But the FC has a gag ls1 in it :(
 
Theres a 4-door r32 for sale whit them over here. Ill post a link later.
 
That's not the Silver 32 with work meisters on the front, isit?
 
Theres a 4-door r32 for sale whit them over here. Ill post a link later.

There called SSR vienna kreis. You can't buy them any more but you can pick up a tasty set from japan for about £800.
18x10. Wheel size of champions

danswheels.jpg
 
Last edited:
Looks like someone is a fan of Team Burst
 
Its actually not them but heres the car.
I dont like the matte paint.
http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2457506
Saw that on driftworks a while back. Good spec for the monies.
Theres loads of wheels like that on yahoo japan or you could just ask JDM garage to do the hard work in finding you something from Japan lol.
I haven't laughed so hard in ages. (contains strong language kids)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
 
Last edited:
Back