General Drifting Chat {Today's topic: Your most wanted Premuim car/track for DLC}

  • Thread starter Thread starter Powellx235
  • 419 comments
  • 22,511 views
Thought you were going the KA way
 
The KA was just put in this past weekend. The KA is only to get it moving and drivable until I can save up to get the SR
 
Here is the exhaust Im getting as soon as I get it! Im excited!

442011_113825_2124_MR-CBS-P25.jpg

442011_113854_5981_1.jpg
 
Yeah and if you look close you can see a small pipe within the muffler. 👎
 
Powellx235
Yeah and if you look close you can see a small pipe within the muffler. 👎

Yep a removable silencer need that for track driving and mot's and in theory to be 100% legal.
 
I i thought it was a crap rice exhaust.
 
I wonder if you guys continue; will this be moved to Cars in General?
 
Its a silencer, some tracks have dB levels. I was at a drift event the other weekend and a 240 had it on, it sounds so good with the KA. 👍

Edit: The exhaust is a Megan Racing Drift Spec

Megan Racing Site
 
Spank, what year 240 do you have?
 
1991 pig nose.
 
Nice! Its good to see some Pig-nose rep in here. Sadly, I converted mine...
 
Mine may get a silvia front but for now it will stay pic nose 👍
 
DriifterzZ
Until they blow up. rb + anything over 8k rpm = money

Ture.
 
The front end kinda looks like a big nose until they changed it in 93.
 
Yea many do down here too.
 
It would be so awesome if they had the kouki version here.. But then again, it would probably still have a KA haha
 
Yea, just at 8 bucks an hour, it takes alot to save for a front-end conversion that costs $700-1000
 
It would be so awesome if they had the kouki version here.. But then again, it would probably still have a KA haha

Just get a copied kit, wing, tail lights etc. Cheap as chips.
 
spank_ur_mom
The front end kinda looks like a big nose until they changed it in 93.

Pig nose's are from 89 to 90. Aka zenki and 91 to (94us) 95 is chuki. 96 to98 is kouki.
 
Random picture time!
Just found this PS13a, its a PS13 with an S14a front end if you look closely. Not sure if I like it yet because of the wheels *calls offset police* but it will now be my avatar until I decide.

picture.php
 
I kind of like it.
Looks like he has a flat wheel aswell!
 
Haha. "Its half flat"
"No its half pumped!"
 
DriifterzZ
Random picture time!
Just found this PS13a, its a PS13 with an S14a front end if you look closely. Not sure if I like it yet because of the wheels *calls offset police* but it will now be my avatar until I decide.

That car is belongs to dunce of a guy here in houston. He no very bright when it comes ro to cars. He has a ls1 in it now. Used to have a built s14 sr.
 
That car is belongs to dunce of a guy here in houston. He no very bright when it comes ro to cars. He has a ls1 in it now. Used to have a built s14 sr.

I think I would choose to be stupid if it ment I had that car lol.
 
Back