General Fighting Games Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shigegaki
  • 3,281 comments
  • 209,029 views
I may get UMVC3 if I think its truely worth it. But it all comes down to gameplay and character balancing for me.
 
More serious talk about Gems
Street Fighter X Tekken’s controversial Gem System is going to be one of the most aggressively debated issues of all time in competitive fighting games. By the end of this article, you’ll understand that one of three choices must be made. We can attempt to disallow gems in competitive play despite Capcom not allowing us to disable them in-game. We could allow only a certain set of gems, but deciding which would be based on subjectivity or worse, availablity. Our final option,perhaps the most realistic route, is to allow all gems while letting tournament directors suffer the cost (in money and time) of making every gem available on every tournament station. Read on to find out why this decision will be so difficult.
 
UMVCis a definite skip for me I just GOt Batman AC last week ( skipping battlefield 4 now) But I got alot of games next month Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Limited Edition, COD:MW3 Hardended edition,King of fighters 13 ( YESSS!) and Tekken Hybrid Limited edition not to mention batman and GT5 DLC lol
 
I'd rather buy another figurine than get another fighting game at this point... :p
 
Than get the Collectors edition of Arkahm City its figurine is pretty awesomely detailed
 
No. I'm not big on Marvel nor DC.
 
I'd rather buy another figurine than get another fighting game at this point... :p

1b8e69df.gif
 
Nope. I need something of fine detail that radiates badassery at the same level as my current figurines.
That noel is close, but I really hate those eyes for some reason.

If anything I'd do an Ibuki Figurine... and the one by Mega House isn't all that special... Good Smile is too amazing.
 
I can't think of a figure that would top that.
 
I didn't know if FSN was a fighting game :lol:

MArvel played on PAD O_O
 
What is Fate/Unlimited Codes? ;)

 
A PSP game :lol: I never got a chance to play it though...it looked interesting at Evo2k9...
 
Really? "My Better is Better then your Better"

Does everyone in these tournaments make cheesy retorts like this?
 
Really? "My Better is Better then your Better"

Does everyone in these tournaments make cheesy retorts like this?

Like AOS said, it is a crowd pleaser but the matches show everything.
 
It's just like how people like to talk big for amusement...
 
What is Lars' Bound move?

Stick users:
6280012783_0e64a99d71_b.jpg


<3...
 
Last edited:
So. Preordered KoF XIII today. Gotta have that soundtrack.

same here gotta have that soundtrack and the game is looking tight too. IMO sleeper hit ir KOF 13
 
I wanna play against you Andy...someday..
 
While Daisuke Ishiwatari, the director the Guilty Gear series, previously reported that legal issues stood in the way of the production of a new game, it would appear that these problems have been resolved. Ishiwatari told Gamasutra during the Tokyo Game Show; &#8220;I&#8217;d be lying if I said there were no problems at all, but much of that has been cleared away since. There&#8217;s no impediment to making it now.&#8221;
Another small glimmer of hope has appeared for anxious Guilty Gear fans. You can read the rest of the article at
Guuural flame!
SCV live stream
 
Last edited:
Gotta love invincible frames <3
 
Who mentioned me?? I hate Abel...:grumpy:
 
Back