General Photomode thread!

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 2,622 comments
05_Stang
Very nice pictures Tim. Good time on Nurb too. Keep up the good work.

Thanks very much, surprisingly that tie was also with some grass cutting, i guess i'll save up for a S-Type R and do a Clarkson on it :D

KSaiyu
Thanks for explaining this, I have one final question though - does that thing in the middle of the viewfinder determine where the manual focus will be, and do I have to hold focus and the shutter together for it to work?

Again, thanks 👍

no problem.

what i typically would do is position the center viewfinder thing on what i want to focus on, press Square, then move the viewfinder around to frame it. you do not have to hold the focus down in order to keep it focused on that point. :)
good luck :)

melloboy

MelloBoy
no problem.

what i typically would do is position the center viewfinder thing on what i want to focus on, press Square, then move the viewfinder around to frame it. you do not have to hold the focus down in order to keep it focused on that point. :)
good luck :)

melloboy

Cool thanks, I always thought that you couldn't move the pic after "setting" the focus, thanks for the tips!

After following your tips, I took this:

img00043gu.jpg

Any criticism is cool 👍

Holy crap awsome picture man. I like it alot. Still wondering if anyone has the cash for an 05 Ford Mustang though. Would love to get one for a desktop combining two things I love. GT4 and the new Mustang.

05_Stang
Holy crap awsome picture man. I like it alot. Still wondering if anyone has the cash for an 05 Ford Mustang though. Would love to get one for a desktop combining two things I love. GT4 and the new Mustang.

I got enough now, do you want a specific location or do you want it in photodrive?

Sonic Blue (Dark Blue) for the car ... and whatever location looks the best somthing green? Other than that I'm not to picky.

And thank you so much in advance I can't wait.

So I take it that everyone likes photomode now and thinks it was a worthy addition. Lots of people were knocking it before the game came out, but seeing some of the pictures people have taken... I think its awesome.

One question: In photomode with some of the non-racetrack backgrounds, what options do you have for moving your car around, positioning the wheels (turning/straight) etc.?

Okay, so can someone find me a purple Holden Commodore, with pictures of the front, back, 3/4 view, and maybe some racing pics - one braking hard like the Stang bove, maybe one getting a big slide out of a corner.

Cheers all.

i wonder if you could put this service on ebay
"you are bidding on Photo Mode service for 5 cars of your choice in Gran Turismo 4. You will recieve 5 pictures of each car on any requested course or photo location" :)

Awsome, that is great Ksaiyu. Now all I need to do is break 100 posts so I can put one of these sweet pictures as my Avatar. Thanks again!

Thats a good idea Melloboy don't get too crazy with your price and I think atleast a few people would pay for them. You could make millions! Well, maybe not. :lol:

Hi everyone!
Can some one be kind enough to post a Photomode pic of an Audi Quattro, Preferably with a little wing onit.
BTW can you fit a wing on an Audi quattro?, I heard that some cars in GT4 wont allow wings to be fitted on them.
Thanks !

MelloBoy
i wonder if you could put this service on ebay
"you are bidding on Photo Mode service for 5 cars of your choice in Gran Turismo 4. You will recieve 5 pictures of each car on any requested course or photo location" :)

Heh, well with the quality from the ones i've seen from you and Chaser_Fan i'd say somebody would pay for it. Only thing is now while i'm driving all I seem to think of is 'hey this would look cool in photomode!' damnit!

I cant wait to get GT4, I will probably be in photomode or photodrive more than racing :P. I have yet to see any photomode pictures of the '02 Mercedes-Benz SL500. Im REALLY yearning to see that on that photomode location with the city block behind it or the fish market with the lights on, anybody want to give this poor soul a moment of joy? :guilty:

*presses luck...*
If so:
In black or silver with the top down on a front view corner view.
In black or silver with the top up on a back end view (but not directly on the back, a corner backend shot).. and possibly brake lights lit? (is that avail. in photomode?)

:indiff: oh what hopless dreams of mine ^.

:guilty: ..... 👍..:scared:..

hehe I can't wait to get that car, but I haven't won it yet :(

EDIT: My bad, I read it wrong I thought you meant the 300SL

Stinky Chicken
Okay, so can someone find me a purple Holden Commodore, with pictures of the front, back, 3/4 view, and maybe some racing pics - one braking hard like the Stang bove, maybe one getting a big slide out of a corner.

Cheers all.

No?

C'mon guys, it isn't that hard.

KSaiyu
hehe I can't wait to get that car, but I haven't won it yet :(

EDIT: My bad, I read it wrong I thought you meant the 300SL

so what are you trying to say? :dopey: :dopey: :dopey:

edit: oh and 8400RPM, lovin the porsche (ok, ruf..but lets just pretend for a sec 💡 . 👍 )

Back