General Photomode thread!

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 2,622 comments
Race Idiot
Haha, nice one.

Here's my Sil80, I wish you could turn the bloody lights off though.

Oh my god, Thanks a lot Race Idiot! One of my favourite car! By the way, is there the color Blue for the Sileighty?

Thanks đź‘Ť

I dunno, it's the prize car for winning in the Silvia Cup in the Manufacture races under Nissan. Hmm, I would prefer a blue one maybe i'll see if I can win another one.

I'm gonna spend many an hour on Photo mode, I love looking through everyones uploaded pics!! Just makes me think how damn good is Photo mode gonna be on GT5 should they decide to bring it back?!? HHMMMMM!

welshgtlover
I'm gonna spend many an hour on Photo mode, I love looking through everyones uploaded pics!! Just makes me think how damn good is Photo mode gonna be on GT5 should they decide to bring it back?!? HHMMMMM!

Can you make a pictures of :

Spoon Integra Type R
Nissan 180SX
or JDM cars?

402 km/h at the end of the straight of Le Mans (unchicaned)

saube400.jpg

wow! i havent dropped by this forum in a few weeks and all i have to say is . . . wow! hahaha i cant wait till the US release i have a feeling i'm going to be spending a lot of time in photomode...

Can anyone provide some translations of the photo album? When I take a shot it goes to the film folder. How do I get my pics back into the photo folder? Any advice would be much apreciated as my Japanese is a bit rusty. :sly:

Samberto
attachment.php

More pics of the secret cars shortly.

Not that it's any use to me at the moment (with a massive 2% completion) but how did you get that!
And if it was used, how much mileage did it have.

Edit: Never mind, I found the other thread.

http://www.g35.ca/gallery/displayimage.php?album=4&pos=57

OMG !!!!!!!!!! I am 99% sure that is the NEW BMW 3 series. Prob old news but interesting that a car that wasnt going to be officially unveiled for a few more months is in the game

Edit: never mind read more into the car list and saw the 05 next to a 3 series, sorry,

love the screens though, can you just use a normal pc usb stick to put the pics onto? if so how big are they?

gt3killer
Those are some nice pics. Man I have to explore the photo mode some more.

How to did get the photo mode with all the cars on the track? I've only been able to use the photomode that takes pics of one car.

save the replay and play it in the replay theater, u can take pictures of the replay from there

Back