General Photomode thread!

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 2,622 comments
These are some of my early attempts. I think I’ll get the GT4 demo out so that I can get an idea of the camera settings in English.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:dopey: uber awesome! - I *LOVE* that first one :dunce:

(as on my other post (before you kicked it off to another page ...grrr...:grumpy: .. ;)), any 02' Mercedes-Benz SL500 earned yet? :sly: :) )

Overclocked412
:dopey: uber awesome! - I *LOVE* that first one :dunce:

(as on my other post (before you kicked it off to another page ...grrr...:grumpy: .. ;)), any 02' Mercedes-Benz SL500 earned yet? :sly: :) )

As it happens I do...SL500 on the way.

Just a quick one.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I don't want to beg, but do you have any pics of the Cizech car?

I've only seen one. If you don't have the car yet, understandable.

Stinky Chicken
Obviously one of you at least has GT4. Hopefully that person has the mental capacity such that they won't overlook my post a third time...

Stinky, hold on. He said he's getting you a pic up next.

brilliant pictures, i see your not obsessed with the motion blur, like the people at that i-bbs image board 👍 nice to finally see some clear pictures

Cool the Lotus Carlton, nice car to start with mate... I didn't realise that would we available straight away, think I will start with that one too! 👍

Wow, brilliant E-Type pics and Carlton pics. Could someone do a few pictures of the LOtus Elan s1 '62 from the same views as the Carlton, maybe some drifting or on the same location as that GT-One? Cheers in adavance.

Love the Carlton! How is the sound of that beast?

Could anyone post some hi-res RS4 or RS6 Avant Photomode Pics? Haven't seen one single one :(

Thanx!

Samberto, I hate to sound like a wet blanket, but could you possibly get a clearer picture of that same car? I'd like to use it as an avatar, and as you can see it isn't too clear...

I took the Carlton out to Motorsport Land, trying to get some nice slides for the camera. It's certainly not an easy car to drive sideways, especially when caught of-guard with the turbo lag(It needs an oil change, maybe that will help the off boost gutlessness). And there is no denying that it is a pretty heavy old hector. Still, it is a mighty machine and I strangely like it more than the newer, faster, better handling M5.

Love the Carlton! How is the sound of that beast?
It's got a muffled 6-cylinder road wich, despite the massive power, doesn't sound stressed at all.

Here is some more pics...

Thanx for the pics and description :)
I really look forward to driving this wonderfull Lotus!

@ Hiroke:
Could you plz provide us with some RS4 or RS6 Avant pics? :)

Stinky Chicken
Samberto, I hate to sound like a wet blanket, but could you possibly get a clearer picture of that same car? I'd like to use it as an avatar, and as you can see it isn't too clear...
To save Samberto the hassle, does this float your boat :).

stinkychicken6cw.jpg

Quattro
Thanx for the pics and description :)
I really look forward to driving this wonderfull Lotus!

@ Hiroke:
Could you plz provide us with some RS4 or RS6 Avant pics? :)

Unfortunately I don't have enough money to buy any of those yet (only got the game yesterday). But as soon as I can purchase one, I will get some nice shots for you.

:( no photomode (not photodrive) of the sl500?. That was one of the worst pics of it in GT4 I've seen. Really looks crappy in that shot. no offense, not the shot itself, the model of the car. Then agian, maybe it is the shot, the car just seems high and the tires look weird. The headlight textures are craptacular and seem very foggy and reflective. (only way to see if its just reflection would be a PM shot in the fishmarket) thats the only place where you can see all the details more vividly. :indiff:

eddieturner2002
Looking at Samberto's pics, I'd prefer the RS200 to have this number plate instead:

:lol:

Haha, nice one.

Here's my Sil80, I wish you could turn the bloody lights off though.

Latest Posts

Back