General Photomode thread!

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 2,622 comments
Hyde
u dont need to win a SL500, u just need to buy one...

no one want to buy one cuz there is SL55 and SL600 and SL65

I would really like to see photomode pictures of the SL500. The SL55, 600, and 65 are into the triple digit figures (talking real-life), highly unatainable for most people. The SL500 is 'attainable', and seems more realistic to me as one can be had for 65-70k (and the insurance is half as much :crazy: ), and its my goal to be in possesion of one by the time im 25... as to how I'll be in possesion of one... :sly: moharhar. 👍 this is why I want to see the (02) SL500 and not the higher ones.

^ and why couldnt somebody just save their game when they have enough money for the 02' SL500, then buy it and do some photo 'shoots' with it, and then just reset the PS2, they will still have the credits they had when they saved the game.

Black95Z28
Still no corvettes huh?
1969 in particular

There is a 'Corvette Stingray L46 350 ('69)' in the game, but nobody has done any photomodes of it yet.
( lovin the Z28 in your sig :sly:, I have a 01 V6 Bird Convertible
compile1cl.jpg

👍, F-Bodys forever :drool: )

Black95Z28
Still no corvettes huh?
1969 in particular

Nope, not yet I haven't got the cashola, or the winola.

I've got some more Photos of me racing at Tskuba in the Japanese whatever thingy cup.

That car only had 240bhp, so I got my arse kicked at Motegi and Suzuka although I won all the other rounds, oddly Fuji was pretty easy.

Won this in the A Licence.

And this from the A licence, all the cars from GTC comming back to haunt me!

What I want is the Mercury Cougar XR6 though.

timbrad, if you have a supra, or can afford one, could you takes some pics of it with a nice rear wing, nice set of alloy wheels in any location really? supra is my favourite car :) really want to know want it sounds/drives/looks like in-game. thanks in advance mate, keep up the good work your doing a great job 👍

How about the sexiest car ever?

Yes! The MK1 (AW11) MR-2! With Alpha 155 Touring car wheels!

Ahh, the term sex on wheels has never been so apt.

Back