General Photomode thread!

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 2,622 comments
Sorry I have no webspace to show my gallery, but i will post only two of my photos.
And sorry too for my bad english - beginner. :indiff:

Attachments

• BMW GTR.JPG
    BMW GTR.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 260
  • Polyphony F1.jpg
    Polyphony F1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 236
Ryosuke_Gumna
Dang, that's a great gallery!! Thanks. I mostly like this picture Link

I'm with you on that one, but how about also getting a shot of the Sauber Mercedes going up againts the Mazda 787B at the Nurburgring!!??? just an idea.

This is prolly a stupid question... Does the A-spec graphics look as clear and detailed as the Photo Mode graphics? I've been surfing the web for photos and 99.9% of all photo's I'm seeing are from Photo Mode...

Taneras
This is prolly a stupid question... Does the A-spec graphics look as clear and detailed as the Photo Mode graphics? I've been surfing the web for photos and 99.9% of all photo's I'm seeing are from Photo Mode...
It most likely look like that on 1080i or even 480p, but normal TVs it wouldn't look as good I suppose, but better than the previous titles

Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=) 👎 👍 👎

bump for my earlier question..

great pictures

i have a question,
These photomode pics are great and all,
but since i dont have a external usb device,
how many of these can we keep stored on an 8mb memory card?

thats where thier stored...right?

More.

Attachments

• GTP7.jpg
    GTP7.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 108
  • GTP8.jpg
    GTP8.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 74
  • GTP9.jpg
    GTP9.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 103
  • GTP10.jpg
    GTP10.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 88
  • GTP11.jpg
    GTP11.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 125
FreewayDrifter
Q for Hyde - How does the SRT drive in the game?

not very good just like in real life....
i just want to use a Neon to own those Viper...
i couldnt even push it past 300HP.... the car just cant handle that much... cornering is already bad. with that much power to the front wheel just makes it worst.
but it sounds pretty good with Racing exhaust

toler

Excellent! I loved seeing the orange Charger, can't wait to get one like that myself. Can anyone tell me if it will let you drive the Charger on the dirt rally courses, like on the old TV show Dukes of Hazzard? :) I remember in GT2 it wouldn't let you do that with most of the heavy FR cars.

Quick question:

I remember seeing a picture of a car with one of its gullwing-type doors open in photo-mode a few months back. Is there an option in the game where you can choose to have the doors open? It just seems weird as I have yet to see a pic of that since the game was released.

I've just merged 2 photo-mode threads. :D

Please take note and use this thread for all of your photo-mode posts, pictures, or discussion. 👍

Enjoy the thread!

And get me some pics of that McLaren F1 GTR! :lol:

Back