General Photomode thread!

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 2,622 comments
bfifteenv
I hate the photomode forum. I keep see pics of a car and think "OOH, I haven't tried that one yet" so I go blow a bunch of money on another car I don't need...

This is why I am 41% complete at Day 900 with less than $250,000 and have 200+ cars...

Well, I'm off to buy 300ZX TT... or maybe a Volvo...
I hear ya....LoL
thats an 89 300z btw :)

I only got the game yesterday and my USB Pen Drive came through the post today. Here are my first pics with the Mazda KUSABI from getting silver in the B lisence:

I have a question, if you save a pic on a USB flash drive. Can you upload it to your memorty card? Because I have pics I dont want to save on my memory card, so I threw them on my flash drive. Can I upload or view these pics on my flash drive with the GT4 photo gallery?

440 CHARGER
This thing is a FRICKIN BEAST around Nordschleife! 16:12:186! WOW! LOOK!
Sweet Honda Life....
You should put that in POS thread ... LOL
BTW ... I don't think we can buy such a small BBS rim in real life :)

just waiting for my pen drive then i can post my amazing pics of my TVR T350c, Mitsubishi Galant 89 and my Cadillac Cien :)

XCNuse
bah not rice lol i just needed the downforce :)
..lol its got 600+ hp so ya.. a spoiler helps :D

blah stock aerodynamics on the gt are plenttty ;) not a ford fan anyway.. so paint it pink and green for all i car.. just dont do it to a corvette

nice impreza there, nice to see one without a spoiler, anyway heres a few more gems i found in the used car section

me skylines again :drool: im goin for the contempory kustom style here :D

My guess is that this tread will be so big, with everyone now having GT4, no-one will ever read it.....just upload! Anyway, here's my first one....

This is my 1st one where I figured out how to drive the care & take pics of it going round a track.
IMG0012-vi.jpg

cool, i like the 5th pic most 👍
anyway heres my collection of rx7s :D from the front, yellow bathurst, black type rs, yellow type rs-r and at the back black type rz

Back