General Photomode thread!

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 2,622 comments

Kind of a nice pic I thought

Hope it works, first time ever to post a pic....

Imageshack!!! www.imageshack.us Or you could use a competitor. Photobucket. But the way I see it is Photobuckets Bucket, is not as big as Imageshacks Shack. Hope it helps, you naughty little newbie :dopey:

I see now that everyone has been practicing with Photomode, the pics are gettung much better. Nice job guys 👍

DRIFT4EVA
Imageshack!!! www.imageshack.us Or you could use a competitor. Photobucket. But the way I see it is Photobuckets Bucket, is not as big as Imageshacks Shack. Hope it helps, you naughty little newbie :dopey:

I see now that everyone has been practicing with Photomode, the pics are gettung much better. Nice job guys 👍
Thank you :)

[img=http://img186.exs.cx/img186/7861/img00013ny.th.jpg]
Don't know which one to pick so I used 'em both. Same pic.

Hi everybody! the first of all sorry for my crappy english. its my first post here on gtp, here i show you some of my pictures. some feedback would be great thanks:)

Nice speed sensation Delorean, though that wing would lok better in black IMO

Some photo's i took last night. enjoy.

P.S is there anyway to take better photo's of black cars, can i photoshop them to stand out more?

Hope you like that car/wheel combo as much as i do :crazy:

Here are a couple of Alfa shots.

And lastly an Evo VIII

can you guys(or girls) :dopey: help me out with posting pics. I know about image shack but how do you get the pistures from there to the posts. I have some great stuff i would like to share 👍 :)

Jedi , copy the line with 'Thumbnail link for forums' , the one that has CAPS at the begining and then Ctrl+V when you get to the spot in the post you want to putit.

It's EZ , here's two thumbs to click , both oldoilslick ;

Latest Posts

Back