General Photomode thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 2,624 comments
  • 252,710 views


First Photomodescreenshot I ever made...I didn't want to open a whole new thread for 1 photo, so I just post it here.
 


Kind of a nice pic I thought

Hope it works, first time ever to post a pic....
 
Can somebody please tell me how to post pics.... Maybe this is already explained in the general faq but i sure as hell can't find it....
 
Imageshack!!! www.imageshack.us Or you could use a competitor. Photobucket. But the way I see it is Photobuckets Bucket, is not as big as Imageshacks Shack. Hope it helps, you naughty little newbie :dopey:

I see now that everyone has been practicing with Photomode, the pics are gettung much better. Nice job guys 👍
 
DRIFT4EVA
Imageshack!!! www.imageshack.us Or you could use a competitor. Photobucket. But the way I see it is Photobuckets Bucket, is not as big as Imageshacks Shack. Hope it helps, you naughty little newbie :dopey:

I see now that everyone has been practicing with Photomode, the pics are gettung much better. Nice job guys 👍
Thank you :)


[img=http://img186.exs.cx/img186/7861/img00013ny.th.jpg]
Don't know which one to pick so I used 'em both. Same pic.
 
Here are some of mine:









Comments? :)
 
rx7 spirit R! where is it??? i only have the RZ and bathurst R
 
Check these out....





It may be off topic but i wanted to post this one too..it's real


Cheers
 
Just had to post this bucket. I'm trying to make the ugliest, most savage looking car that can whoop some major bootay! So far, it's too ugly to even drive. :crazy:

 
... my latest..



... my favorite (aside from the ones above)

 
Hi everybody! the first of all sorry for my crappy english. its my first post here on gtp, here i show you some of my pictures. some feedback would be great thanks:)




 
Just started with the PhotoMode Myself, here are some shots I took...



Eh, let me know what you think...
I like the 4th one myself, its awesome, have it set as my background... :) :drool:


Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
 
oo thats a nice pic..... i have to stop playing socom and start winning cars on GT4... ive had it for months and im only 25% done.. :ouch:
 
Nice speed sensation Delorean, though that wing would lok better in black IMO

Some photo's i took last night. enjoy.

P.S is there anyway to take better photo's of black cars, can i photoshop them to stand out more?



Hope you like that car/wheel combo as much as i do :crazy:

Here are a couple of Alfa shots.



And lastly an Evo VIII

 
can you guys(or girls) :dopey: help me out with posting pics. I know about image shack but how do you get the pistures from there to the posts. I have some great stuff i would like to share 👍 :)
 
Jedi , copy the line with 'Thumbnail link for forums' , the one that has CAPS at the begining and then Ctrl+V when you get to the spot in the post you want to putit.

It's EZ , here's two thumbs to click , both oldoilslick ;
 
Back