General Photomode thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 2,624 comments
  • 252,710 views
Here is me doing a rally race in Cathedral (easy) - I think. I'm dressed in all blue.

 
Aah, my first pic. 'Tisn't the best ever I spose, but thought it was appropriate for the car.

 
escalante-21m.JPG

from spain with love :sly:
 
iv finally got around to doing some races after spending over 800 days buying and tuning cars :sly: ...


 
Hey guys... Finally I've got my USB pendrive and these are some pics, fresh from my ps2.. Love photomode.. :)








 
My Chaparral 2D is my baby, but when I need to get the job done, I pull out the F1.
 

Attachments

  • IMG0000.jpg
    IMG0000.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG0001.JPG
    IMG0001.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG0002.JPG
    IMG0002.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 31




ah i think i'll take one of me black cars for a fast drive....dammit :lol: 10 minute reenactment of "that bit" in austin powers :irked:


 
I just bought an usb stick today, just because I enjoy photomode more than I thought I would.

Here's the result:

img00381vi.jpg


img00359ed.jpg


img00338bz.jpg


img00300ku.jpg


img00198lb.jpg


img00147vg.jpg


img00122fp.jpg


Hope u like 'em! :cheers:
 
I have to say, even though this was my first time drifting, I though it turned out pretty realisticly.
 

Attachments

  • IMG0009.JPG
    IMG0009.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 32
Here are a bunch at Tskuba:







 
Back