Genshin ImpactPS4 

So more 'twists' in the wish banner.

Did a standard wish run with my free 'mogems' because I have everything from the weapon and character wish banners and the game threw me 'Skyward Blade'.

Was already working on building up Bennett since during my 'pulls' for Albedo I got his final constellations so I'm guessing this is the 'best' time to work on his friendship level once I finish his talents etc as with Ganyu and Xiao coming up (both I know get damage boosts) it seems like my party starting 2022 is gonna be Bennett, Xiao, Ganyu and one TBC, if Gorou drops I might stick him in the mix.

A question though, the new boss that we will need to farm for his materials, will we have to complete the story quest first to unlock the boss (like Sara/Raiden Shogun) or is that boss already in game, I haven't checked yet...
If you have access to Tsurumi Island, then it will automatically be there on the southern-most point.

If you have access to Tsurumi Island, then it will automatically be there on the southern-most point.
Yes I have access to that island at least, should probably complete the story chapter on the island as well though as STILL haven't got round to that quest or fog clearing story missions.

Feeling lucky. Won both 50/50s and Got him and his weapon without spending a single cent.

Genshin Impact Screenshot 2021.12.14 - 20.14.49.07_cr.png

Last edited:
Feeling lucky. Won both 50/50s and Got him and his weapon without spending a single cent.
That's awesome. Seems like a fun character to play. His story quest makes me want to pull for him, but I must save primos for the next updates.

Good Job @Marqus!

I too am not going to pull for him although I must admit he is damn impressive in the test run. My mind might change depending on Xmas gifts (aka Genshin Genesis Crystals) but I am sticking to my 'big plan' for Ganyu.

Kinda glad it's a quiet week in game as I am busy farming her boss and gathering materials so I can do the ultimate 'moment' of build her from Level 1 to 80 (maybe 90) on Day 1 of her wish banner.

My pre-farming for Xiao is pretty much done now. All books needed for 90, All talent books needed for 10/9/10, got a spare fully levelled Staff of Homa, and his artifacts should give him a Crit ratio of 67.0% / 232.7%. Yeah, I’m pretty hyped to say the least. I can’t wait to have another team option for Spiral Abyss. He will pair very nicely with my C4 Jean, since she gives a 40% Anemo RES decrease to enemies caught in her burst field.

Nice.

Working on my talent books for Ganyu at the moment as I have everything else prepared for her arrival so just a case of waiting for her 'banner'.

Will be quite a unique moment for me as it will be the first character I can actually do all the levelling up on Day 1 as I will be cheeky and 'rob' Ayaka of her artefact set rather than have to go farm 'another' Blizzard Slayer set since me and that Frost LavaChurl don't get on well (always one shot bad luck LOL)

Looking forward to Misty Dungeon on Friday though and trying out some of the characters I don't currently have though no doubt that will lead to more 'farming' if I decide to build/wish for them in future. :)

Last post in the thread for me this year 2021 to wish you all a Happy Xmas and New Year and thanks for your contributions/input into my own game of Genshin Impact during 2021.

Going 'offline' for the festive period, laptop here's battery is dead and have a new one due for delivery on 4th Jan 2022, I'll still check in via mobile but I hope when I come back online properly I see good news re Yae Miko tease...

Since new laptop takes priority I might hold back my plan for C6 Ganyu and do it for Yae Miko instead...

Last edited:
First phone post...hopefully this works!

Special Program 2.4 for Genshin Impact will be on 26/12/2021 at usual times/channels!

EDIT: I must pray to the gods!

So much rumour about how these banners are coming!

Shenhe (1st Phase
Xiao/Shenhe (1st Phase)
Xiao/Ganyu (1st Phase)
Ganyu/Zhongli (2nd Phase).
Zhongli Only (2nd Phase)

I fear I may not get Ganyu and that will be very disappointing. I hope the Special Program clears this up once and for all! I hate the internet rumour mill sometimes...

Last edited:
Version 2.4 Special Announcement stream happened yesterday, and thankfully it looks like we are going to have another "actual" content patch.

First off, codes:
SA7V2DRZGAU5 - 100 primogems and 10 weapon blue ore
PSNVJURZZSD9 - 100 primogems and 5 purple XP books
5SPDKV8ZHBFV - 100 primogems and 50000 Mora

Hopefully they still work.

Now for the banners:
-Phase 1 will be two banners running side-by-side, with Shenhe (5* Polearm) and Xiao (5* Polearm) as the featured characters. They will be joined by another new character Yun Jin (4* Polearm) on their banners.
-Phase 2 will be another 2 banners running side-by-side, with Ganyu (5* Bow) and Zhongli (5* Polearm) as the featured characters.
-The Weapon banner for Phase 1 will also feature the Calamity Queller, a new 5* Polearm.
-We will also have two new skins in the game, for Ningguang and Keqing. Just like Version 1.6, Ningguang's skin will be available for completing content in the Lantern Rite event, and Keqing's skin will be available for genesis crystals in the shop.

Now for the available content:
-New area available: Enkanomiya (the abyss underneath Watatsumi Island)
-Lantern Rite obviously returns

New monsters:
-Abyss Lector (Pyro)
-Cryo and Electro Vishaps
-New weekly boss

Version events:
-Windtrace (Prop Hunt) returns
-Eight Locales Over Mountains and Seas (an event that gives a tanuki companion at the end I think)
-A Study in Potions (Timaeus event)

Well damn!

That's a lot of banners for 2.4 and much curses on my part since I REALLY wanted Ganyu to be 1st since I had guarantee.

I guess I am gonna have to go with this plan guarantee obtain Shenhe and hope Yun Jin drops at the same time, if not then that's fine though I will have to hope the weapon banner is kind and gives out her pole arm.

Xiao I skip, I like him and his damage but he's not really somebody I plan to use plus I'd have to try and get his polearm which means more primogems used so I am gonna at least get enough wishes to try a 50/50 and if I lose then at least I have guarantee for Ganyu again.

2.4 is looking a great update and I can't wait to visit Enkanomiya and fighting them new monsters, also I will be in Wind Trace every day when that event is up, first time was really fun!

Damn it now I don't know if I should skip 2.4 banners entirely now Yae Miko has been confirmed.
It's up to you, I am still gonna wish on 2.4 for Shenhe and Ganyu as I really want them (mostly Ganyu) but I am saving everything else for Yae.

You made me a very happy man today with that post, finally my favourite character is coming to the game, that will be a full pray on the 50/50 Banner gods as I will sacrifice Ganyyu's constellations for Yae's 100%

So 2.4 only two days away but I had a private question asking me if I know when we'll be able to claim our free 4 star character.

Looking at the preview again it says we need Talisman's to exchange but how many do you think it will be, I remember for Labyrinth Warriors we needed 1000 points and complete the 4 story chapters so I am guessing we probably won't be able to get the free character on Day 1 of the update as my original questioner was hoping for?

Well she came home. I had 128 wishes saved up from skipping the last update. I lost the 50/50 around wish 75 and got Jean. I eventually ran out of wishes after buying out as much as I can at the store. I had enough from doing the Jade Chamber story to get one last wish in, and she came home around wish 80! Now to spend the next weeks getting her leveled, as well as Yun Jin, which I have at C5 from all the wishing I've done!

shenhe.png

Last edited:
160 rolls used and managed C2 Xiao and C3 Yun Jin. While I’m happy I somehow won two 50/50s in a row, I’m not too pleased with getting loads of Congyuns and Ningguangs, both of which were C6 before rolling. Still, it finally solves the no anemo DPS issue I’ve had for a while. Hopefully yun jin in the future will be on a banner not “held hostage” by a 5 star I don’t care for.
E853853C-F60E-4BE9-87CC-7F98D380C83F.png

Congrats to you both.

I also secured Yun Jin and Shenhe, only 20 pulls needed, sorry about that 😎

Getting close to her boss now to level Shenhe and Yun Jin is levelled up just need to get Shenhe weapon.

Then i will try for Xiao but if i loose 50/50 ill stop and wait for Ganyu.

Anyone ideas, i tried deleting but PS4 versipn no longer shows, bug from Sony or with the update as it installed fine...

Screenshot_20220106-103939_PS App.jpg

Oh were you playing the PS4 version on your PS5?
To keep trophies up to date for both version of game i normally played PS4 version once a week on my PS5

Not a big problem as i still have my PS4 but would have been nice to know in advance.

Oh were you playing the PS4 version on your PS5?
To keep trophies up to date for both version of game i normally played PS4 version once a week on my PS5

Not a big problem as i still have my PS4 but would have been nice to know in advance!

Well new event is beyond me.

Congrats to those of you who manage it but once again the difficulty multiplier and conditions remund me just how much i suck at figure this out.

I probably used the wring potions but the whole event just feeld ugh.

Ill play something else this week so i don't loose my sanity completely try harding this event.

Edit...game forgiven because of this on my FTP account...

Last edited:
Congrats @Anathema, the only standard 'five star' the game has not given me yet is Diluc, maybe one day...

I have to say I am pretty impressed with Shenhe. I don't have her 'signature' weapon yet but using Wavebreaker's Fin but I am happy with her damage and I got her talents to Level 7 5 days after she dropped which I consider not bad at all, I have her teamed with Ayaka right now and the damage between them is pretty destructive.

When Ganyu arrives I can see me being the ultimate team when it comes to these 'stupid' battle events.

At least Windtrace has arrived so I am going to be playing that a lot until the event finishes, some video highlights later!

Last edited:
Played three games of the windtrace event so far. I like having the new maps to play on, and trying to find good hiding spots. So far it seems like I'm playing against new hunters, as they spend more time on the ground trying to find people. I've been hiding on top of buildings and they don't seem to go up there much. But I'll take it, for the easy points.

Also now they have disabled Mona and Ayaka's specialty sprint. I can now see Mona sprinting the normal way, lol.

Played three games of the windtrace event so far. I like having the new maps to play on, and trying to find good hiding spots. So far it seems like I'm playing against new hunters, as they spend more time on the ground trying to find people. I've been hiding on top of buildings and they don't seem to go up there much. But I'll take it, for the easy points.

Also now they have disabled Mona and Ayaka's specialty sprint. I can now see Mona sprinting the normal way, lol.

Yeah I've played the last three days solid Windtrace, it helps I guess that we don't run out of stamina when hiding on walls.

I've also noticed another 'sneaky' tip, if the player has their 'pet' enabled even in disguise you can still hear the 'pet' when hunting so if you here 'Meow' etc it's likely that's a player hiding nearby...

Well GOOD NEWS! time.

I have finally been 'enlighted' with my struggles in the Sprial Abyss and the battle events.

In all my time with the game my mindset has been that Crit Damage is always better than Crit Rate but after completing a dungeon farm today for better artefacts I got a message as one of the players had checked my shared character stats and noticed my Crit Rate was all below 15%.

We had a discussiona and now I have Noelle's Crit Rate at 50& and Keqing at 46% and the effect in the Abyss is significant so I know what I have to 'fix' now for the next battle events so hopefully the dungeon gives me some crate rate artefacts over the next few days so I can at leats fix my main party...

Latest Posts

Back