Snakebitten Messages 743 USA Jan 28, 2011 #31 I killed both A and B spec with my red beauty Alfa 155. They were my favorite touring cars back in the day. Very dominant too. Wish it was premium
I killed both A and B spec with my red beauty Alfa 155. They were my favorite touring cars back in the day. Very dominant too. Wish it was premium
B bsquad Messages 56 Mar 22, 2011 #32 esalor My Bob won the events with an A4 touring car. I used it myself to beat the event in A-Spec as well. Click to expand... Yup, I used the A4 Touring as well. Bob had issues at first. So I added the mid-range turbo and then he was able to complete it. Had to manage him a bit so he didn't cool down all the way.
esalor My Bob won the events with an A4 touring car. I used it myself to beat the event in A-Spec as well. Click to expand... Yup, I used the A4 Touring as well. Bob had issues at first. So I added the mid-range turbo and then he was able to complete it. Had to manage him a bit so he didn't cool down all the way.