getting rid of some cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImTheZobi
  • 316 comments
  • 11,704 views
I'll pick the Saleen.
If you accept my FR, i send you the Stream Z.
You can send the Saleen when you want.

Sure, ill accept and ill send you on the 25th. i got trade today with "scottish GT5" and tommorow with "tuncfc2" then yours. ill add you to the list so i wont forget :)

Thats great will fire you the car tonight! Had a wee problem and wheels aren't red anymore! Is that ok?

as long as its chromed :)

Do you still have the iroc z concept if so anything your looking for?

still got it :)
im looking for tickets, if you got somthing else to offer be my guest
 
ImTheZobi
hey.
im getting rid of all these cars..
most of the are not 0/0/0 condition.
-TVR Cerebra speed 12 x2
-Saleen S7 X4
-Toyota Supra RZ '97 x3
-Dodge Viper GTS '99 x4
-Chevy Camaro Iroc-Z Concept '98
-Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG '02
-TVR Cerebra speed 6
-Aston Martin Vanquish '04 x3
-Aston Martin DB9 coupe '03
-Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99
-Cizeta V16T '94
-Mazda RX-8 (Type-I) '01
-Nissan 180 SX Type X '96
-Holden Commodore SS '04
-HPA Motorsport Stage II R32
-Audi S4
-Audi RS4
-Audi RS6
-Audi S3
-Le Mans Quattro '03
-Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85 x2
-Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rally Car x2
-Ford Escort Rally Car '98
-Lamborghini Countash LP400 '73
-Opera Preformence S2000 '04
-Opera preformence 350Z '04
-Lamborghini Countach 25th anniversary '88
-Chevy Camaro Z28 Coupe '97

I'm pretty sure u can't trade the le mans quatro '03
 
damn. you you're right. 1.5 mil
editing..
 
added zonda C12S '00
updated.
 
Is untradeable sir.
 
sorry! got the wrong Zonda!
 
If you have a supra rz I can give you a zonda c12
 
i have a zonda and im trying to trade it.
i have an Supra Rz. what do you offer?
 
ImTheZobi
i have a zonda and im trying to trade it.
i have an Supra Rz. what do you offer?

How bout a Buick gnx? Or a 1970 dodge charger or both?
 
Yeah I got chrome

can you send the charger and 1 chrome?
if you do then ill accept :)
or if you have somthing else then list it
___________
also:
added Jag Xj220 '92
and Beamer concept series 1.
 
Ok I can do that but it will have to be tomorrow morning just send me a FR my PSN tag is breezy23d
 
actually i can only send on the 25th or later..
i got trade tommorow..
 
Ok 25th is good 4 me is it good 4 you?
 
yeah, so im adding you to my trading list.
 
Alright cool
 
Honestly I would like the Supra RZ and the Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99
At the moment all I have to offer is Gold Chrome and Silver Chrome.(no tickets) I may have some other things you might want, but since I am new to this community I am unaware what is commonly asked for in trade.
 
I've got the Aston... Do you have any matte black paints?
 
umm well-welcome to the GTplanet community.
i have an supra RZ to trade you, list the cars that you are willing to trade and if there is somthing i like ill trade you :)
 
I've got the Aston... Do you have any matte black paints?

I will have to check tonight when I get home I will let you know around 10:00 pm CST.
 
umm well-welcome to the GTplanet community.
i have an supra RZ to trade you, list the cars that you are willing to trade and if there is somthing i like ill trade you :)

I will have to check tonight as I am unsure of the cars I have off the top of my head that are tradeable. I will say this though do not expect any to be 0/0/0 as I drive every single one of my cars.
 
i dont care about 0/0/0 condition. dont worry
 
Just had a thought isn't the servers under maintenance tonight?
 
yeah just realized. wanna reschedule?
 
ImTheZobi
yeah just realized. wanna reschedule?

Ok. I cant trade tomorrow(i think) or 28th(again not sure!)
 
i cant trade if its not today until the 26th..
sorry!
 
ImTheZobi
i cant trade if its not today until the 26th..
sorry!

Ok 26th is fine! We can always see if we can trade tonight?? Are you on my friends list?
 
i believe i am. umm the maintaince suppose to end when its 23:00 in my GMT pretty much.
if you can make it then great we'll trade today :)
 
ImTheZobi
i believe i am. umm the maintaince suppose to end when its 23:00 in my GMT pretty much.
if you can make it then great we'll trade today :)

I think i'll be off at 10ish sorry! We can always see if they are finished earlier but doesn't look hopeful :(
 
dont worry about it. if you cant send today ill wait to the 26th
 
ImTheZobi
dont worry about it. if you cant send today ill wait to the 26th

Thanks! Oh by the way the 458 is still chrome just had to restore from backup before wheels were rosso corsa!
 
Back