getting rid of some cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImTheZobi
  • 316 comments
  • 11,704 views
If you get a Range Rover Stormer, please send me a Message.
I really need one :)
 
I think i can get one today or tommorow. im kinda busy though if ill get one ill send you PM
 
got two more vanquishe's
updated.
 
i think on the 29th. ill get home and edit
 
Hey mate as I believe we are sending today but you aren't on my friends list so I am just sending Fr just now!
 
accepted :)
sending in one minute'
edit: sent
 
ImTheZobi
accepted :)
sending in one minute'
edit: sent

Ok just going to send to you, give me 5 mins since you aren't on my sending list???
 
ok i had this problem not long ago,quit GT life go on arcade. then go back to GT life :)
 
ImTheZobi
ok i had this problem not long ago,quit GT life go on arcade. then go back to GT life :)

Car sent! I now have a 0/0/0 Speed 12 👍 :)
 
its not 0/0/0 its from ucd it has miles
 
ImTheZobi
its not 0/0/0 its from ucd it has miles

I know that but there's ways and means!
 
added honda loctite mugen NSX '01.
updated
 
Mate what is it you're looking for at the moment?
 
tickets,cars i do not own...well i dont pay much attention to it. i just traded for 2 premium cheap cars. im just helping people get what thy need for usually small price.
since i got what i needed already
 
I'm in exactly the same situation.:) So when we trade,what am I giving you?
 
well pick anything you want except for the TVR 12's. and ill pick somthing "getable" and cheap..
 
I had an eye on one of the XJ220's as it's all I'm missing and I have all other cars.you can pick anything you want.
 
sure! its yours!. umm how about the HKS that is the standard one?
i dont rremember its name i think its some pink colur
 
HKS Silvia? deal.:)
 
Yeah! exactly!
also youre the comment 200 so you win a cizeta if you want XD
 
It's 0/0 :),what colour is the Cizeta? I have white and black.
 
red :)
and you meant the silvia? it 0/miles/0 you mean?
 
Yes the Silvia was bought out of the ocd so it is 0/0.
 
nice!
so is the 1st ok with you?
and also 2 supra RZ '97 added.
updated!
 
You have seven RZ's..I have seven Speed 12's. :scared:
 
wowww XDD
i want more TVR's they go good in the market XD
just kidding. i play GT5 mostly to race and to collect the cars i love in reallity and well i dont think i dont own somthing i love...i expected for more i must say XD
 
Back