GhostRider65 Tuning Garage GT6 ( IN MEMORY OF TURNLEFT " Rest in peace " )

Hi GhostRider:

I'm here again.

I'm looking your latest tunes and I've found very little differences between Viper GTS '13 and Viper GTS Launch Ed. '13.

Do you really feel that differences on the track?

Thank you for continue sharing your tunes, I'd wish you'll be able to share your techniques too... I don't know if I'll have to give up my dreams of making my own tunes. :guilty: :(

Have a nice week.

ST70

Hi GhostRider:

I'm here again.

I'm looking your latest tunes and I've found very little differences between Viper GTS '13 and Viper GTS Launch Ed. '13.

Do you really feel that differences on the track?

Thank you for continue sharing your tunes, I'd wish you'll be able to share your techniques too... I don't know if I'll have to give up my dreams of making my own tunes. :guilty: :(

Have a nice week.

ST70

Hi my friend,

Sorry for the delay, with regards to the settings, i always test a stock car by reducing the weight then i see what needs to be improved to stabilize the car and depending the type on the car ( FF, FR, MR, RR, 4WD ), i apply a base and i correct according its behavior !!
Choose a car that you want to set and i'll explain you how to do !!

Best regards my friend ST70 :bowdown: !!

[="GhostRider65, post: 11492119, member: 238590"]Hi my friend,

Sorry for the delay, with regards to the settings, i always test a stock car. Know where to start.y reducing the weight then i see what needs to be improved to stabilize the car and depending the type on the car ( FF, FR, MR, RR, 4WD ), i apply a base and i correct according its behavior !!
Choose a car that you want to set and i'll explain you how to do !!

Best regards my friend ST70 :bowdown: !![/QUOTE]

Hello GhostRider,

Nice to hear you again :dopey:

There are plenty of cars that I'd want to tune, that I don't know which one choose... For example: Ferrari GTO '84

Now I'm trying to tune this car on this parameters:

- Track: Deep Forest (I use it to test my cars, I don't know if it is the best option)
- PP: 500pp
- Tires: Sport Hard

The first step I do on all of my cars is the weight reducction... Always:

- Weight reduction: Step 3
- Hood: Carbon
- Windows: Light

Then I short the ride height, but here start my doubts, what is the optimus height, front, rear...?

And then the rest of parameters, but is very confusing to me... The starting point with the GTO is a very oversteer car for me, but I don't know if it must be the first thing to work on it, or...

Please help me :bowdown:

Thank you very much.

Best regards GR65

Hi my friend,

Your choice for the GTO is good, she's amazing and i'll help you !! Your track test is good but you can add Trial Mountain, it's a track that will be better for a test and judge a setting because she's technical and varied !!
Tomorrow evening, after work, i'll send you one of my bases for this car 500pp !! Works with, you need to understand and adjust what you want but point-by-point, test and test again and you will have a good car :)๐Ÿ‘ !!

Best regards my friend :cheers:๐Ÿ‘ !!

@speedy turtle !! Hi my friend, i sent you a base for the Ferrari GTO '84, you work with and give me your opinion !!

Best regards my friend and take care of you :cheers:๐Ÿ‘ !!

Hello GR65,

I've been looking your garage and I've seen it is the GTO's 500pp tune you post on July, 9th. Yes, I've been testing it like many others of your tunes, and ok... great tune like all that I test, but that's not the way... I would like to learn how to do it from the scratch. Learn how to set the ride height... the dampers, ...

Maybe there's no magic formula and I only have to test, and test, and test again; but I think I can improve faster if I know what I'm talking about... Ok, yes, I've read Mr. Praiano, Mr. Hamilton and others yet, I've learned much already, I know that I can use front DCand rear DE to limit the speed of weight transfer to the front, and control the oversteer, but I don't where to start...

For example: I test a tune and I feel confort on DC: 3/4; and DE: 4/5, with certain values on SR... but why that numbers and not 6/7 and 7/8 with softer SR... or 1/2 and 2/3 with stiffer SR...

This weekend I've read many other articles and I've started to tune a MX-5 from scratch, to try to start with a FR before to try a more powerfull MR... I'm going to post the exact model that I'm using to see if you or anybody else can test it and tell me the times you are making to take some reference and know if I 'm on the right path.

Thank you for "hearing me",

ST70

Hi guys, I'm starting to tune the Mazda MX5 Miata 1.8 RS (NB, J) '98. I'm trying to understand all the modifications I'm doing, so I'm going slowly... By now, I'm using SH tires and I've only tuned the suspensiรณn, gearbox and tansmission. No power parts, no weight reduction yet.

I'm using Deep Forest circuit... sorry GR65, you recomend me Trial Mountain, but I've used it to tune the GTO and I'm a little dizzy :crazy: In any case I'll return to it because I also think it's more technical.

Again excuse me GR65 for using your thread to ask for lap times, if I can't do it please tell me, I don't like to bother you or anyone else.

I'm improving, but I don't know how much longer can I expect from the Miata. I know I'm far from the limits, but I'd like to know :dopey:

Thank you very much,

ST70

Hi my friend
It is a pleasure to see you come back after weeks of absence and to see yours tunes! !!!
Take care of yourself and all your little family
Bests regards my dear friend
:cheers: :cheers:

Hi Jรฉrรดme,

Thanks a lot my friend for your message :)๐Ÿ‘ !! It is a pleasure to be back among you !! Now my wrist is healed and it's a pure joy :gtpflag:!!

Take care of you and your Princesses !! :bowdown:

Cheers my friend !! :cheers:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Hi GhostRider65,

I have only recently found your garage and I can only say Wow....what a selection. I took your BMW 507 '57 at 400PP out for a spin and what a car. I have always found it prone to oversteer but your car is fast,stable and the gearbox is a delight.
I apologise for not finding you sooner, but now that I have, I think that I will be borrowing many more cars from your garage but I promise to treat them with respect and return them full of fuel :)

Hi GhostRider65,

I have only recently found your garage and I can only say Wow....what a selection. I took your BMW 507 '57 at 400PP out for a spin and what a car. I have always found it prone to oversteer but your car is fast,stable and the gearbox is a delight.
I apologise for not finding you sooner, but now that I have, I think that I will be borrowing many more cars from your garage but I promise to treat them with respect and return them full of fuel :)

Thanks a lot Kenzel for your message and i thank you :)๐Ÿ‘ !! I'm just trying to propose settings for to share and help some drivers with their cars, i'm not saying that all my cars are perfect, but you'll take pleasure with some models or with other garages and Tuners :gtpflag: !!

Take fun on GTPlanet mate !!

Cheers Kenzel !! :cheers:๐Ÿ‘

Hi GhostRider65.

I have been trying several of your tunes and found them ,so far, to be very very good. I have tried to give reviews when I can....hopefully you don't ,mind because I do ramble on a bit but I try to be honest and objective rather than just say "good tune" or " poor tune" which I feel doesn't help anyone. Thank you for taking the time not just in publishing your tunes but for replying to every review....an extremely nice touch. There are many tuners out there some better than others but all doing a great job. but a lot of your tunes seem to suit my driving style. Well done and thank you.

Hi @Kenzel ,

First off, sorry for the delay and THANK you for your message !!
As i've already said, it's unpretentious that i share my tunes and good or bad, feedback are always informative, constructive and beneficial to improve settings and if i can help, it is a pleasure for me, i'm not looking for fame or be the best but just share and help !!
There are several good tuners on GTPlanet for all styles of driving and it's perfect for all drivers !!
I'm flattered that my tunes are suitable for your style and i thank you for all your tests !!
Thanks again and take care of you !!

Best regards Kenzel !! :bowdown:

I wish everyone :bowdown: a Merry Christmas and a very good year-end festive :cheers:๐Ÿ‘

With a special thought for Francis Legay :bowdown: aka " TurnLeft" ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Best regards...

Merry Christmas my dear friend with your family. :bowdown: :cheers:
Best regards my friend. Take care

I wish everyone :bowdown: a Merry Christmas and a very good year-end festive :cheers:๐Ÿ‘

With a special thought for Francis Legay :bowdown: aka " TurnLeft" ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Best regards...
A very Merry Christmas to you too my friend.Wishing you and your family a wonderful time and a very happy and successful 2017. At this time of the year my thoughts are with all who have lost someone during the year.

Merry Christmas mate 'Lord of Tuning' !

Thanks a lot mate "Tuner" squander :bowdown:,

I'm flattered but i'm not a Lord of tuning, we all ( Tuners ) try to propose tunes like you with different styles that correspond to the requirements of the GT6 community :gtpflag:..... The main thing is that we are complementary by our diversity and this is the most important because we help the pilots to enjoy their cars :)๐Ÿ‘ !!

Take good care of you and your loved ones :bowdown:...

Cheers mate :cheers:๐Ÿ‘..

A very Merry Christmas to you too my friend.Wishing you and your family a wonderful time and a very happy and successful 2017. At this time of the year my thoughts are with all who have lost someone during the year.

Thanks a lot my dear friend Kenzel :bowdown:, for all these warm words and your wisdom :bowdown:, i thank you :)๐Ÿ‘ !!

Take good care of you and your loved ones :bowdown:....

Cheers my friend :cheers:๐Ÿ‘

Merry Chtistmas to all of you (a bit late)

Thanks a lot my friend for your post :bowdown:, it's never too late because it's always a great pleasure to read a few words of sympathy and i thank you :)๐Ÿ‘ !!

Take care of you and your loved ones :bowdown:

Cheers jr4737 :cheers:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Bit late @GhostRider65 :cheers:. I want to congratulate you for your wonderful garage:tup:. What a big load of tunes you have made. Man, I know what I have to do in the new year mate.
Happy New Year to you and your love ones:cheers:. P.S. The very first tune that I tried in GTPlanet, was one of your tunes:tup::)

Bit late @GhostRider65 :cheers:. I want to congratulate you for your wonderful garage:tup:. What a big load of tunes you have made. Man, I know what I have to do in the new year mate.
Happy New Year to you and your love ones:cheers:. P.S. The very first tune that I tried in GTPlanet, was one of your tunes:tup::)

Thanks a lot @gt6champnk69 for your message that touches me and i thank you :bowdown: !! I will return you the compliment for your garage and your work :)๐Ÿ‘ to propose good versions of replicas and i congratulate you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ !!
I wish you a very good and Happy New Year's Eve and a Good Year 2017 :cheers:๐Ÿ‘ and still keeps us enjoying and dreaming with your superb cars :gtpflag:!!

Take care of you and your loved ones :bowdown:,

Cheers mate Tuner :cheers:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Back