GIFC: Manga Cars: 12th Stage

here's my entry,
it's not fully tuned
rims by cayenne
base by cm108kph

acura_integra_type_r.png

oh man, 15th february? ill try and get this one done....
where can i get some seats and rims from? im having troule finding some...

Crop means to remove everything from the picture that isn't required. YOU DON'T NEED ALL THAT EMPTY WHITE SPACE AND YOU DON'T NEED THE LOGO ON THE LEFT SIDE, SO GET RID OF IT.

thad i know ofcourse id give credit but i mean how tu use em in mij car cos paint can only open 1 drwaing ad a time so how can i put em on my car

Originally posted by reptille
thad i know ofcourse id give credit but i mean how tu use em in mij car cos paint can only open 1 drwaing ad a time so how can i put em on my car
Go up to Edit, Paste From..., and then find the file you want, and your done. ;)

Originally posted by Nism0_Racer
How do i get rid of all that extra space?
You need to crop it, then save it, then open up your project, and paste from. That way, it won't be a huge white page with a few parts on it. ;)

Originally posted by Nism0_Racer
What the Hell are you trying to say? I can't read that gibberish

srry my english isnt thad good i still thinking i am doing a good job for a 13 year old dutch person i know alot of ppl who would do worse

^^^^Please do not post gif's other than your entry. It makes it really hard to put up the poll, at the end. Please deleat them imediately. If you want to suggest a car for the comp, do it either in the Manga Car thread, or in the form of a PM.;)

This is my FINAL entry..Base by CM108kph..great job man..everything else made by me, pixel by pixel, including the vinyls in MS paint. I completely reshaded it and edited the shape of the base slightly. You are NOT ALLOWED to TOUCH this car until after the 12th stage contest is over.

stage12Integra.png

UPDATE..different rims (i'm really surprised no one said anything about how horrible the other ones looked..), and a 2 pixel exhaust update. if you can't see the changes, right click the page anywhere and click refresh. :D

Originally posted by Jeembo
This is my FINAL entry..Base by CM108kph..great job man..everything else made by me, pixel by pixel, including the vinyls in MS paint. I completely reshaded it and edited the shape of the base slightly. You are NOT ALLOWED to TOUCH this car until after the 12th stage contest is over.

stage12Integra.png
That car jsut stole my vote from anyone possible. Great job Jeembo. :D

Originally posted by Jeembo

stage12Integra.png
im just woundering, did you get that paint job from that integra kit by revel, butcause it looks like it, by the way nice job man:tup:

I just searched google for pics of tuned integras..found this one, thought it was sweet lookin, so i used it for my car

Great job Jeembo. I am making a Gallant (Momo) Touring car. I think I'll make a little race scene, or showcase with the two Momo cars. Once again great job.;)

Edit: Hey Jeembo, I made some scratch Momo RSII's, and they are in Red and Yellow. I think they would really look good on your Integra. If you want to use them, drop me a PM.;)

Originally posted by silviadrifter
Great job Jeembo. I am making a Gallant (Momo) Touring car. I think I'll make a little race scene, or showcase with the two Momo cars. Once again great job.;)

Edit: Hey Jeembo, I made some scratch Momo RSII's (Seats), and they are in Red and Yellow. I think they would really look good on your Integra. If you want to use them, drop me a PM.;)

Originally posted by lsk8er
That paint job is from The Fast And The Furious...
The Slow and the Stupid present! 2Slower 2Stupider! Well either way, it's an awesome tune. The cat in my avatr's probably aimin to take the driver out and steal the shiz. :D

Back