GIFC: Manga Cars: 12th Stage

Im gonna have to step out of this one. Im busy with another project. You'll well see it as soon as im done.

Originally posted by Darin
Im gonna have to step out of this one. Im busy with another project. You'll well see it as soon as im done.
Can't wait to see it............I'm excited for the next stage. We will be going back to the squished cars, but this is not the last you will see of scaled cars in the comp........................ ;)

Originally posted by silviadrifter
Can't wait to see it............I'm excited for the next stage. We will be going back to the squished cars, but this is not the last you will see of scaled cars in the comp........................ ;)

Yea, Im working on the Opition 350Z that Super Street shot pictures of. So far Its looking great. These car competitions will go on forever.

Originally posted by Darin
Yea, Im working on the Opition 350Z that Super Street shot pictures of. So far Its looking great. These car competitions will go on forever.
:( Damn you :lol: I was thinking about making that one too! The one that crashed @ over 200mph? :confused:
and this ones gonna be a tough one... I dont know whos is better Tom's or SD's :banghead: hard pick for me to come soon!:irked:

Don't even make it. I want it to be my project. SOmething for me to do. If I see another one, Im tossing it.

im out, theres nothing i can really do
so i drop out

EDIT: the reason is because im working on a Penzoil Skyline

the next time i do one of these, i'm DEFINITELY waiting a LOT longer before I post my entry..i spent almost as much time tuning this as i spend making stock bases and i'm not even being considered as a contender here :mad: :banghead: ..

on another note, i think there should be a lot more scaled cars to be tuned in future comps....i mean look at the competition we have here. these are some of the best tunes i've ever seen...just a ton of detail being put into some of these cars.

Originally posted by Jeembo
the next time i do one of these, i'm DEFINITELY waiting a LOT longer before I post my entry..i spent almost as much time tuning this as i spend making stock bases and i'm not even being considered as a contender here :mad: :banghead: ..

on another note, i think there should be a lot more scaled cars to be tuned in future comps....i mean look at the competition we have here. these are some of the best tunes i've ever seen...just a ton of detail being put into some of these cars.

It's alwyas good to take as much of the given time, as possible, to refine your tune. Shading, originality, quality, are what wins the comps IMHO, so take your time.

Rest assured, there will be more scaled cars in future GTP manga comps. I just think people have to get used to them. I personally like both types of manga cars, but I absolutely love the amount of detail, and the realism, I can instill with a good scaled base........................

Thanks Chaos..........You better enter the next comp................. ;)

can someone post the poll? I might have tos top for now until like spring break or somethin,. I just have way too much work ands tuff right now. Sorry

Originally posted by FusionS2000
well I made a scaled one-via (240SX coupe) if you want to use it in a comp.
I just may, after I fix the roof some more. It's still too tall for a scaled car................. ;)

well quit complaining and fix it, if you still think its not right, I mean I only drive one, I dont know what it looks like.:rolleyes:

Settle down bro. I was merely trying to help you. The roof is too tall for a scaled car.....period. I will gladly fix it, but there is no need for an attitude. Furthermore, I used to own a 91' S13 Coupe, so don't try that high and mighty bull**** with me, I know what it looks like too.

I gave you plenty of good comments about the car, so I don't know why your getting on my case? ;)

nah man No attitude given, sorry for the misunderstanding man.

Nah I thought it looked right but then again it may not.

No problem man. I just can't stand getting attitude, when I'm only trying to help. I'll try and fix it, but I'm gonna have to do it in Paint, so it may take some time (still learning PS 7). That's why I think it would be easier if you would fix it. I think the roof should be dropped, like 2 pixels, I think.......IMHO.....

;)

Back