GIFC: Manga Cars: 12th Stage

Originally posted by lsk8er
That paint job is from The Fast And The Furious...
it looks more like the yellow version of the decal on this revell integra.:

Attachments

• re105.jpg
    re105.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 116
The vinyls are straight off of a car that I was lookin at as I made this thing. I've been trying to find it, but I can't. I found while doing a google search. I think it is the FnF paintjob, but I'm not completely sure on that.

Originally posted by Dark Skyline
it looks more like the yellow version of the decal on this revell integra.:
I have that model, but I painted mine red, and installed some custom Sparcos, and added some OZ Racing rims. ;)

Originally posted by Jeembo
This is my FINAL entry..Base by CM108kph..great job man..everything else made by me, pixel by pixel, including the vinyls in MS paint. I completely reshaded it and edited the shape of the base slightly. You are NOT ALLOWED to TOUCH this car until after the 12th stage contest is over.

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh is thad where i am up against i will not get 1 vote (never tought i would get 1)

Looks good Fusion. I'm not a big fan of the non pixel rims, but that's just a personal taste. I agree the shading could be better, but as you said, you don't like the base, so...................I think you'll like the next base...........;)

Originally posted by Jeembo
for sure! ...methinks maybe i shouldn't have posted my final entry so early ;)

Yeah, that's why I almost always wait till the last day, to post mine. Although, you can always update your entry, at any time, before the due date. ;)

Originally posted by tbgtr34
i won :lol:

gtp12.gif

Rims by TT511
seats by SD
all else by me..

custom lights conversion
Looks good Tom. Too ricey for my taste, but good quality, and detail, as always. Man, everyone seams to really like my new Momo seats.........Just wait till I unveil the next pallette of seats. Those Momo's were only a taste, to show the quality, and accuracy. ;)

sphynxis, u got some great talent i just dont like the lights but for a 1st tune that awesome and lsk8er urs looks reall nice and it looks real low 2 :D but tom i think urs takes the cake 4 now

Here's my Final Entry

Rims by TT

Everything else by me using only MS Paint.........

Seats: Sparco Monza
All body panels: carbon fiber (painted, exposed through arrows)
Full carbon fiber JGTC kit
carbon fiber Mugen wing
carbon fiber headlights

This car weighs nothing!..............seriously........it's all carbon fiber.............

Well, enjoy...

Attachments

• 12th stage.png
    12th stage.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 46
Back