-GigasINC's Videos- [New Video: April 14, 2007]

• Thread starter GigasINC
  • 47 comments
First, dont be so hard on yourself. Many people may have watched it and not comment.

I dont think your a newbie that much anymore. Just practice and soon you will be better and better.

I did watch the video, quite good actually.

(You almost made my PC crash for the video, but its okay.)

I dont think its the video problem, but PC problem. Not many are aware I surf the internet with more than 10 viruses and adware and spyware. lol

Shingo Shoji
Well glad we can all help, in the next few months I will be geting my Lancer EVO III ready to show off my drifting skills when I get it down... Still used to GT2 I even found myself last night playing GT2 and pulling off nice drifts so I will work at it some more and get my skills up and share them with you all =)

(Also if you guys havent figured out my name by now with the huge hint... ** then your not true fans of drifting :lol: )

Evo's without wings :sly: :dopey: :dopey: :)
I would like to see evo6 without wing in GT5 or so!

N35QU1K
Just watched Newbie Drift 4; excellent drifts, dude. I swear, if I could power over that easily, I would be happy, hahaha.
Thanks dude. Hehehe..yea, power over with your AE86. I would love to see that :)

a112 abarth
Evo's without wings :sly: :dopey: :dopey: :)
I would like to see evo6 without wing in GT5 or so!
Yeah...that would be great!!

Very good drifts Gigas!Very well well done!👍 👍
My wishes to perfect your drifts and be the best...:)
Your practise had resaults i see..;)
keep drifting!!!!!!:crazy:

dorykiiing
Very good drifts Gigas!Very well well done!👍 👍
My wishes to perfect your drifts and be the best...:)
Your practise had resaults i see..;)
keep drifting!!!!!!:crazy:
Thanks dorykiiing. Wow...u were buzy i think. Long time no see. Hehehe... I wish u luck with ur work.

I'll sure practise more to improve. Thanks again...

GigasINC
Thanks dorykiiing. Wow...u were buzy i think. Long time no see. Hehehe... I wish u luck with ur work.

I'll sure practise more to improve. Thanks again...

yeah the army can't let me join very often..i m just stairing now..but i will come back with the gt5+ps3...

Keep on drifting!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

This is not a new video. It is my Newbie Drift 4 video from my thread. I'm just trying youtube. This is the first time i'm using youtube(got nothing to do :) )

My latest humble video..

Newbie Drift 5
xo1jll.gif
- [14/04/2007]
Featuring AWD cars
FileFront

Thanks for watching. :)

That was good vid i like subbie's:tup: , is that a MGS Sanke Eater Remix lol???

BTW is that really AWD though, or did you put most of the power to the rear with the VCD controller???

Err..i think it is AWD since i didnt do anything to the VCD Controller. Yea..i might be wrong....newbie here.

I think that song is from MGS2: Substance skate demo part. :)

And yea...thanks for watching and the comment.

Latest Posts

Back