Giulietta73's Gallery | Comp Entries update |

Your last updates are great Eric 👍
I like a lot what you've done to the bodycar of this Lambo in the first shot, very good edit work mate, very original way of doing it and it looks realistic 👍 The two abstract shots are also very good.
The jag' one is stunning especially for an unedited one ! Just the perfect moment, a superb light and a great contrast. Well done !
And your three Nascar shots are also very good, the two close are have a very good framing, love the focus on the driver and the choice of apperture is perfect. They also including the last shot, a very good dark contrast and the rendering is very realistic.

Really nice Nascar "mini" set, 1st and last are my faves. 👍
Cheers Nic:cheers:
Gotta agree with Nicolas, 1st and 3rd are the best shots in the Nascar set :)
Thanks Polarfox:cheers:
Your last updates are great Eric 👍
I like a lot what you've done to the bodycar of this Lambo in the first shot, very good edit work mate, very original way of doing it and it looks realistic 👍 The two abstract shots are also very good.
The jag' one is stunning especially for an unedited one ! Just the perfect moment, a superb light and a great contrast. Well done !
And your three Nascar shots are also very good, the two close are have a very good framing, love the focus on the driver and the choice of apperture is perfect. They also including the last shot, a very good dark contrast and the rendering is very realistic.
Cheers Jérémy. Great to read your feedback and glad you like the Jag especially. Shots like that don't come along very often!!:cheers:

Interesting mini NASCAR set. I quite like shots 2 and 3 better than your entry shot myself. Not that it is bad by any means. 👍

Now the JB tribute VGT is awesome, nice idea and execution. Has a good angle and tone for starters and the race livery is quite well applied and suits the car quite well also. Very nice Piece mate. 👍

Wow, impressive work on this VGT edit, great tribute. Love the angle, composition and toning, the livery is very nice too. 👍

Very good work Eric ! The photo by itself is very good, nice framing, great angle, good toning and lightning and your livery edit is excellent ! Bravo :cheers:

GPR
Interesting mini NASCAR set. I quite like shots 2 and 3 better than your entry shot myself. Not that it is bad by any means. 👍

Now the JB tribute VGT is awesome, nice idea and execution. Has a good angle and tone for starters and the race livery is quite well applied and suits the car quite well also. Very nice Piece mate. 👍
Thanks George:cheers:
You GT5 Volvo edit at Sarthe is burned into my memory - I'm still aspiring to that level!!!
Wow, impressive work on this VGT edit, great tribute. Love the angle, composition and toning, the livery is very nice too. 👍
Thanks Nic:cheers:
Very good work Eric ! The photo by itself is very good, nice framing, great angle, good toning and lightning and your livery edit is excellent ! Bravo :cheers:
Thanks Jérémy:cheers:

That's amazing. I didn't even think to do something like that. 👍

And the Brawn VGT is also fantastic. A shame Ross has retired now.

That's amazing. I didn't even think to do something like that. 👍

And the Brawn VGT is also fantastic. A shame Ross has retired now.
Cheers T12:cheers: Its been something that has been on the back burner for a while. I even reversed the minolta to make it look like it was coming out from between the bales but the default camera 2 disappered so I couldn't get the right angle!!:grumpy:
Yeah, shame about Brawn - but something says he'll be back!!

Your latest shot looks great! Love the idea! Also your livery edit looks pretty sweet too. Great work.👍
Thanks a lot R!CE:cheers:
Excellent ! That last pic is just excellent ! Great idea and perfect realisation. Bravo Eric !
Cheers Jérémy:cheers:👍

I have no words...Really... :bowdown:
Your pics killed me! I must to post your 3rd pic in Ultra Realistic thread. Just amazing! 👍

Superb. That's "bodyart" ! very artistical approach and succeed 👍
I especially love the last one, but the three are excellent. Bravo once more Eric !

Thanks Jérémy:cheers:
It is one ugly brute but has some great details close up. This set was deliberately texture free. I wanted to show off the smoothness of the curves. Glad you like them:)

Last edited:
Great work on these shots, and you're right with the title. I painted mine also in chrome a few days back but haven't made pics of it yet.

Great work on these shots, and you're right with the title. I painted mine also in chrome a few days back but haven't made pics of it yet.
Cheers Nic:cheers: I haven't really been interested in the 15th Anniv cars, but the chrome paints have been well used!!!
Great idea with the Goodwood shot, love it.
Thanks Metalsun:cheers:
Excellent shots, you made an old car look like it could be from the future just by zooming in strategically!
Thanks Maz:cheers:
Absolutely love those XNR closeups - just brilliant! 👍 :)
Cheers Nathan:cheers:

Very nice gallery. That Goodward 205 set is amongst the best work I've seen. 👍 I'm slowly getting around to different people's galleries but I'm sorry I didn't find your's sooner; there're some lovely shots in it. :cheers:

Back