Giulietta73's Gallery | Comp Entries update |

This is amazing! Eric, I'm in love with all your shots! The last shot is very realistic. đź‘Ť
Thanks Baggist:cheers: Really appreciate it:tup:
Very nice gallery. That Goodward 205 set is amongst the best work I've seen. đź‘Ť I'm slowly getting around to different people's galleries but I'm sorry I didn't find your's sooner; there're some lovely shots in it. :cheers:
Thanks Dave:cheers:
My favourite from post 135, has to be the second shot.
Thanks a lot:cheers:
That NSX on SRR5 looks mind blowing. Keep up the great work. Also please visit my gallery (link in my signature)
Cheers Zam, and I've headed over already:cheers:
Always great stuff! ALWAYS! đź‘Ť

I chromed that thing too! Haven't had the nerve to take a picture of it though! Now you have inspired me! :)

}:^{>
Thanks Stray:cheers: Always good to read your comments:tup:
There's a 'Stang in chrome coming up shortly....

I'm flattered by the mention Eric, genuinely! :)
Glad to have been of inspiration, that's good work man! It's been a long time since I've stopped by for a drink here. That second F40 shot is gorgeous, really stands out for me from the rest of your fine work :cheers:

I have to say @Giulietta73 that this shot took my breath away,
13173220993_81b787f4e4_z.jpg

If I'm honest it looks real and would never of guessed that it was a photo from a game (if I showed it to a non gamer)

Keep it up đź‘Ť

I really love your last work Eric, always this artistic touch and something which make these shots unique.

I especially like the b&w daytona one (just beautiful), the NSX one (that composition !), the GTO shot (superb !) and the last transcammer one (that framing !).

Bravo !

@Giulietta73: Them photos are awesome :drool:. Thanks for stopping by my gallery and that's a catchy nickname you made there 'Zam'. I need to brush up on my Photoshop skills (any tips are welcome via inbox message.)
The Daytona shot is fantastic!
The B&W F40, and both Trans-Cammer shots are fantastic as usual. đź‘Ť
I'm flattered by the mention Eric, genuinely! :)
Glad to have been of inspiration, that's good work man! It's been a long time since I've stopped by for a drink here. That second F40 shot is gorgeous, really stands out for me from the rest of your fine work :cheers:
I have to say @Giulietta73 that this shot took my breath away,
If I'm honest it looks real and would never of guessed that it was a photo from a game (if I showed it to a non gamer)

Keep it up đź‘Ť
Nicely done, as usual, very nice! :)đź‘Ť
An excellent collection of shots once again, I particularly like the B&W F40 đź‘Ť
I really love your last work Eric, always this artistic touch and something which make these shots unique.

I especially like the b&w daytona one (just beautiful), the NSX one (that composition !), the GTO shot (superb !) and the last transcammer one (that framing !).

Bravo !

Thank you so much guys!!:bowdown::gtpflag:
Really appreciate your comments!!:)đź‘Ť:embarrassed:

Brilliant work on your latest entries, especially felt in love with "The Joker", superb idea. ;)đź‘Ť

Thanks Nic:cheers:
The Joker had to be done!!! It was either gonna look bad or look good - luckily it turned out well!!!:embarrassed:
The banding on the bonnet was horrendous in the original!!! Much worse than GT5 for sure!!

That "Joker" shot just works! I've said elsewhere I hate that car but that maniacal grin in those colours look great!

Your recent photo of the Ferrari at the Matterhorn and your bonus Camaro at Autumnring are fantastic! And the HKS Evo screaming round that corner is great too. I can hear those tortured tyres! :mischievous: :D

That "Joker" shot just works! I've said elsewhere I hate that car but that maniacal grin in those colours look great!

Your recent photo of the Ferrari at the Matterhorn and your bonus Camaro at Autumnring are fantastic! And the HKS Evo screaming round that corner is great too. I can hear those tortured tyres! :mischievous: :D
Thanks a lot Dave, glad you like the Joker!!:cheers:
Here's a few more of that Ferrari...in Madrid this time!

No worries Eric, any time (no seriously, any time - yours is one of my favourite galleries on GTP).

Great stuff! I love 'em! If Bond ever drove a Ferrari, it would be that one.

Thanks Dave, really appreciate that!!:cheers:
You've put the finger right on why I painted the Ferrari silver - it has a feel of the Aston DB5:tup:

Note to self - remember not to put sig on SSC entries...
Note to self - remember not to put sig on SSC entries...​

Your silver 250GT set is very nice. Your "failed" SSC entry superb.

The 2 Samba Bus pics are fantastic, love the mood and light in them.

And the last shots are great too, especially the rainy one.

Back