Giulietta73's Gallery | Comp Entries update |

My mind is literally blown, awesome shoots @Giulietta73.

Keep it up
thumbsup.gif

Also got a mega set up in my gallery.

Just Super - that 302 Boss and the Gt350 ones are hot not to mention that UFO - Got me and Gary gossip-ping that one! :sly:
Agree with Lee - you are on a High now, top of this game!! Well done my friend :cheers: 👍

Thanks Werner:cheers:
Glad it got you gossiping - took me ages to get the angle and composition of the UFO just right:tup:

Amazing stuff in here. :D

This shot is just awesome:

As well as these:
Thanks a lot GP:cheers:
I'm always here; just not as active in the Photomode forums as before. But don't think that I don't look at everything if I'm not posting. ;)

:cheers:
NENAD!!!! Great to know that you're still around:tup::cheers:
Give me a one-way ticket to planet Giulietta73 - it's full of awesomeness! ;)
Thanks Nathan:cheers: Tickets are on their way!!!
The following image has to be my personal favourite. | Reason: The Idea
Thanks TVR&FF:cheers:
My absolute favourite is the UFO, closely followed by the awesome World Cup entry.

I want to see more! 👍
Thanks man!!!:cheers:
My mind is literally blown, awesome shoots @Giulietta73.

Keep it up 👍

Also got a mega set up in my gallery.
Thanks Zam:cheers:
Gonna head over there shortly!!👍

More comp entries and a few bonus shots.....

SSC entry pmc rules

Unedited - can't remember the comp...:dunce:

SSC entry (post edit with sig.)

CCCL PMC rules(never do chrome....I'll never learn!)

PMC

CCCL 2.0

CCCL PMC rules

SSC 2.0

PMC

2.0 (Rushed this one, wasn't happy with it, entered it......it bombed!:dunce:)

PMC

Bonus from previous shoot

CCCL pmc rules

Bonus from 2.0 Vision H2H set

The Ballad of the Last Lions

Last of the Late Brakers

Thanks for stopping by:cheers:

Last edited:
Some really cool pictures in that last update. I like the fact that none of your pictures 'feel' the same, you are always trying to be original. Good stuff!

Some really cool pictures in that last update. I like the fact that none of your pictures 'feel' the same, you are always trying to be original. Good stuff!

Nice bunch of entries, 3, 4, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14 and 16 are my faves.

Nothing but rage and grace in this whole set! Keep 'em coming Eric! :cheers:

Great Images and my fav's are the Vette and the DP-100 Images! :bowdown:

This gallery just keeps getting better and better every time I come :cheers:

Thanks for your comment in my gallery 👍 (It will make me do better GT6 photos.)

Thanks for all the great comments guys. Much much appreciated!!
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

GT300 - Motegi Hell

Unedited

This was dusk - 7.00 pm at the weather/time Motegi Circuit. Weather was set to 50% and standing water was 100%. The effects it can produce are pretty cool, especially with yellow headlights and red tail lights!
I have found that if you are facing the setting sun, then the EV works. If the sun is behind you then the EV fails!

Last edited:
Very nice ideas for the Military comp! And that second Cusco shot is amazing!

"Firebird @ Gemasolar" is a great one, the unedited GT shots are nice too, especially #3. The military themed shots are well done and RAF is really good.

The tandem drift shots are nicely edited with a good sense of action. Need to shoot this session and the one with the GTOs during next week.

"Firebird @ Gemasolar" is a great one, the unedited GT shots are nice too, especially #3. The military themed shots are well done and RAF is really good.

The tandem drift shots are nicely edited with a good sense of action. Need to shoot this session and the one with the GTOs during next week.
Thanks Nic!:cheers:

Those shoots have been on my 'to do' list for way too long!!! Here's a preview of the next set.....

NB v G73
The Race of Dreams

It's been a while since my last visit and I'm glad to see you continuing to deliver awesomeness! :drool: The last Group C shot you posted is magnificent! :drool:👍 But "Last of the Late Brakers" is probably my favourite photo from them all! :bowdown:

Hell yes, Eric! Your photos with Nicolas are mindblowing :drool:

I also love the previous sets, with the Cusco Dunlop Impreza set being my favourite!

Back