Glitch/Bug photos

I'm not sure if this is actually a glitch per se but, on the full Silverstone course, you can enter the second pit area in photo mode and wander around taking photos!

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_3.jpg

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_4.jpg

Thankfully, you can take photos of the cars on the track too!!

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_2.jpg

Something small. Noticed that the mazda vgt has weird placement in the vgt screen. Compared it to the mini and the alpine. It seems it's placed too much to the left and a bit lower than the other ones.
20150318_215304.jpg
20150318_215322.jpg
20150318_215449.jpg

Found another car that triggers the mystery boxes & cones at Eiger Nordwand Short Track Reverse. 👍 :D

eiger-nordwand-short-track_33-jpg.336844

More pictures here.

No complaints though. In fact, one racer said after this race, "I wish all cars triggered the boxes". :lol:
So we've been thoroughly enjoying this. It's very funny.

The one difference I noted... the Aston Martin Vantage seems to trigger boxes that are a little more odd than the boxes triggered by the BMW 507. They appeared to emerge more slowly or just more awkwardly. But this is just my personal impression.

Previous boxes with the BMW 507:
Video 1
Video 2

Also found an odd photomode glitch on Eiger Reverse, when zooming in from being near the ground looking toward the jump.
Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_11.jpg
Seems to show a mirror image of the skyline in the dirt. :odd:
I had to walk around and re-zoom a couple of times to get a proper non-bugged shot.

From a distance the barriers and fence posts are missing...

Eiger Nordwand Short Track_5.jpg

This sort of thing happens on, seemingly, all tracks, be it pit crews, parts of the track or even parts of the scenery!
It is something that needs to be fixed A.S.A.P. for us photographers!

Found another car that triggers the mystery boxes & cones at Eiger Nordwand Short Track Reverse. 👍 :D

eiger-nordwand-short-track_33-jpg.336844

More pictures here.

No complaints though. In fact, one racer said after this race, "I wish all cars triggered the boxes". :lol:
So we've been thoroughly enjoying this. It's very funny.

The one difference I noted... the Aston Martin Vantage seems to trigger boxes that are a little more odd than the boxes triggered by the BMW 507. They appeared to emerge more slowly or just more awkwardly. But this is just my personal impression.

Previous boxes with the BMW 507:
Video 1
Video 2

Also found an odd photomode glitch on Eiger Reverse, when zooming in from being near the ground looking toward the jump.
View attachment 337286
Seems to show a mirror image of the skyline in the dirt. :odd:
I had to walk around and re-zoom a couple of times to get a proper non-bugged shot.
Fantastic hahahahaha

Back