Glitch that is robbery.

United States
United States
So here is a glitch that I just encountered and I want my Mileage points and full money back for car for lying. Watch the Horsepower area. Thats also why I froze, was like "wtf!".

That’s not a glitch, nor is it robbery. Most Gr.1 cars have their power limited to 936-942hp when fully upgraded, it just happens that the McLaren has so much hp to begin with that you don’t gain anymore power by upgrading.

Also, you have 55,000 mileage. I don’t know why you’re making such a big deal over losing 1100.

it should not say upgrade if it dont upgrade. Its pointless and a waste so it should be locked or not allowed

But if you look at the description it says that the upgrade is giving the car a lower minimum power value, allowing you to limit the power further.

It quite clearly states what will happen to the power level on the right hand side of the screen. It's not the game's fault if you don't read it.

mclarenlevel.png

I see that, but what I am saying is that it just should not be there if it does nothing. Pay to lower is just dumb. I guess what I am getting at is when I see a buyable "upgrade" I expect to upgrade. Especially when the "original" description when first buying stated more. Just going by what I "read".

Attachments

• 20180209_122931.jpg
    20180209_122931.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 29
I see that, but what I am saying is that it just should not be there if it does nothing. Pay to lower is just dumb. I guess what I am getting at is when I see a buyable "upgrade" I expect to upgrade. Especially when the "original" description when first buying stated more. Just going by what I "read".

But it does do something. It allows you to enter races with a lower power limit. If you don't want that, don't buy the upgrade.

Would you buy a box of lucky charms if it said real charms inside . Read everything before you purchase anything or click anything . That’s how this planet benefits from guys like you who don’t read the small print

Would you buy a box of lucky charms if it said real charms inside . Read everything before you purchase anything or click anything . That’s how this planet benefits from guys like you who don’t read the small print
so now I am signing a contract? I did read. You need need to read what I am sayin... ",,,|,,," . Can u read that small print? I had a single issue and now all I am getting is dumb remarks. Childs play. Another reason I hate this world. I can explain but I cannot make you understand.

Last edited:
so now I am signing a contract? I did read. You need need to read what I am sayin... ",,,|,,," . Can u read that small print? I had a single issue and now all I am getting is dumb remarks. Childs play. Another reason I hate this world. I can explain but I cannot make you understand.
I’m just razzin ya

The car is only engineered for so much force. You would probably snap a connecting rod if you upgraded any higher. You should be thanking GTS that they prevented you from having to do an overhaul.:P

God help you all. I feel sad for you.

Explain how lowering hp is an upgrade
when you need to lower your HP to meet the requirement for a race.
An example.

I have a lobby at nurb 24hr. I make it GR 1 and limit the HP to 750. You want to race the mclaren. What do you do?

Latest Posts

Back