Global Protests Against Social Distancing, Lockdown, Vaccine Mandate

• Thread starter Dotini
  • 766 comments
This has been front page news since before he even turned up. Probably the ugliest way possible for it to go down, and it’s become pretty embarrassing at this point. There’s no question that the public believe he shouldn’t be here, me included, but the Yes-No-Yes-No would be hard for anyone to endure.

If we’d done the right thing and said no from the start, before he even got on a plane, it would’ve saved a lot of drama, and meant the fella would at least get to play here at some point in the future.

I’d like to see whoever wins the Aus Open meet up with Novak for a game straight afterwards. It’d be a respectful hat-tip to prove they’re the deserving champ.

This has been front page news since before he even turned up. Probably the ugliest way possible for it to go down, and it’s become pretty embarrassing at this point. There’s no question that the public believe he shouldn’t be here, me included, but the Yes-No-Yes-No would be hard for anyone to endure.

If we’d done the right thing and said no from the start, before he even got on a plane, it would’ve saved a lot of drama, and meant the fella would at least get to play here at some point in the future.

I’d like to see whoever wins the Aus Open meet up with Novak for a game straight afterwards. It’d be a respectful hat-tip to prove they’re the deserving champ.
Tennis Australia should never have, and had no right to be involved in granting Djokovic a "medical exemption". Utter stupidity.

Also if it wasn't for the first judge having a raging boner for Novak he probably wouldn't have got past that stage on such a weak technicality.

Edit: At the end of the day the only ones that got anything at all from this was the media and lawyers. ☹️

Last edited:
Read this morning that France is not letting him play in the French Open, either.
That just means Nadal will have one less "obstacle" should he choose to play Roland Garros.

I mean, I couldn't help but finesse it a little bit...

1642507829283.png

I feel I should point out that I have no issue with the model in the pictures, who I also believe generated these stock photographs himself. https://www.dreamstime.com/marcoscalvomesa_info

I can understand, even if not share, the opinion of those against the COVID vaccines.
I can't understand, however, the opinion of those who say social distancing and masks are bad, and that vaccine mandates are bad.

That last bit sounds counter-intuitive and contradictory to my first statement for sure. I think people shouldn't be injected with something they don't want to. But not at the cost of endagering the rest of the worldwide population.

Moreover, it's clear that the majority opinion, worldwide, is to get vaccinated. A global democracy, if you will. And an overwhelming majority opinion, if we ignore the opinion of those who are ignorant enough to be not just against social distancing, not just against wearing a mask, but also those who mock those who do (this is, perhaps, the most alarming part). No tolerance for the intolerant and all that thing.

But that's like, uh, my opinion of course. :)

That is some expert level cherry-picking in Kyle Lamb's tweet, picking the period when infections rose but hadn't had time to cause deaths. UK stopped publishing surveillance of the Omicron % once it had got to about 96% of all cases, IIRC, in other words once it had become useless info. No 'gotcha' there, Kyle.

So apparently choke-artist Aaron Rodgers not only thinks the whole vaccine/lockdown/COVID thing is a bunch of BS, but now he's questioning the 2020 election. Maybe if he was less concerned about conspiracy theories and spreading misinformation, he could, you know, actually win an important playoff game.

I am curious what the "shut up and play" crowd has to say about this though.

So apparently choke-artist Aaron Rodgers not only thinks the whole vaccine/lockdown/COVID thing is a bunch of BS, but now he's questioning the 2020 election. Maybe if he was less concerned about conspiracy theories and spreading misinformation, he could, you know, actually win an important playoff game.

Shut up and make state farm commercials Aaron. Actually, I kinda wonder how much longer they'll be willing to go along with that.

He's ranted against cancel culture before, now he's got his self cancelled right out of the playoffs... AGAIN😂😂

Along with that other imbecile anti-vaxxer Cole Beasley of the Buffalo Bills. Both of them will have to sit in their mansions and watch the Super Bowl this year because they sure as hell won't be playing in it😂😂😂😂

I was so proud of Patrick Mahomes for sending Beasley right out of the playoffs.

I see Aaron Rodgers is looking at Curt Schilling as a role model and is deciding to follow in his footsteps!

The only thing I've found amusing about Rodgers is a gigantic amount of people trolling him.

Specifically, some revolving around a clip of Rodgers claiming he "still owns" the Chicago Bears earlier in the season & now Chicago/SF fans clowning him for being 0-4 in the Playoffs against SF which apparently (not a NFL watcher), is a small record.

best thing I've seen this week (besides my lowly 49ers beating Green Bay in the snow) is "Karen Rodgers"
On various NFL and NFC subreddits, he's been dubbed Qaron Rodgers after spouting all his QAnon BS. Lions, Vikings, and Bears fans love it, Packers fans are their typical miserable self, especially since they've been eliminated from Super Bowl contention.

On various NFL and NFC subreddits, he's been dubbed Qaron Rodgers after spouting all his QAnon BS. Lions, Vikings, and Bears fans love it, Packers fans are their typical miserable self, especially since they've been eliminated from Super Bowl contention.
Also "Throw Rogan", as I understand it.

Last edited:
Not an anti-vaxxer, just shares a Twitter account with a pinned tweet citing many Covid deaths of winter 2021 will be due to vaccines & falsely claimed Covid.

Yikes.

Latest Posts

Back