Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,256 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything Updated 👍 Filling up faster than i thought.
 
I'll consider joining. Just one question: Is this on GT6?
~ENDURANCEGUY
Any man with an LFA in his avatar is more than welcome.
 
I'll take the Hyundai in super.

49772-Rick-grimes-yeah-gif-VGBz.gif


Correct choice
 
Yes, but it has 700bhp and smokes all four tyres until it runs out of gears.

Back on topic
You dissapoint me son. Not a single bed covered El Camino 2 speed in sight.

Well. The S1 Quattro looks uncheap :scared:
 
Thinking about using the fto for limited....
 
RWD on dirt will be glorious.

NC Miata matches Evozard on GT5.
 
Last edited:
Well. The S1 Quattro looks uncheap :scared:

You can win the S1 by getting every gold star in the Super division.

We have to buy our cars... and why is the goddam Hyundai twice the price of the other rallys?
 
So all I need to buy is an Escort, the bestest rally car in the universal universe and either an NC Miata or a Stratos.
 
Thanks Olly 👍
 
I think this is my limited machine :D
097.jpg
 
Buy any standard NA,J Miata and then paint it :D They all have different stripes.
 
What Olly said.

Hmmmmmm..... You like Black and white don't you Olly?
 
I would begin my charitable journey to feed Africa.
 
What sort of tracks are we going to this time then? Ascari is fun, screw the chicanes.

We cannot go back to Eiger. That place is a rollercoaster.
 
What sort of tracks are we going to this time then? Ascari is fun, screw the chicanes.

We cannot go back to Eiger. That place is a rollercoaster.
Go-Deeper-Inception-Movie.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back