Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,264 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accent is a go.

Tracks... I have absolute no damn clue... Maybe a different variation of Eiger?


Oh Olly and Sparkly if you both have your team cars and tuned to specs for Super can you guys give me a average time at Tskuba?

Thanks.
 
Funny thing is that I don't have GT6 yet.
 
Definitely a different version... the layout we used last season resulted in a lot of unintentional wall-riding, due to the silly incline.
 
Okeh Olly and Chucke gimme average times for accents thx.
 
I say use the G trail, it's shorter.
 
Average time for Accent at Tsukuba seems to be 1:00 stock & 0:59 with a few mins of setting up.
 
Average time for Accent at Tsukuba seems to be 1:00 stock & 0:59 with a few mins of setting up.


Can you test limited and extreme if you can?
 
I can do it tomorrow. Too tired to do consistent lap times now :p
 
i gots my rally cars
 
Are there any plans for a proper stage-to-stage rally series?
 
Are there any plans for a proper stage-to-stage rally series?

Uh Andrew this isn't World Rallycross Championship..
 
Last edited:
Meh. It's frustrating having to slow down for other people in corners.
 
Andrew staph complaining. If you qualify decent you wouldn't have a issue.
 
Usually it always happens to top 3. Sparkly, Olly and me. :lol:
 
Andrew, complaining ain't getting you anywhere :sly:

Qualifying in first and having everyone in your dust cloud gets you somewhere. You must be able to match Sparky, Olly and that Cat guy who happen to be teammates in Ex class.
 
Exactly, If you qualify top 3 you won't have a issue.
 
I've proven that I'm faster than everyone but Kitten... That was Cape Ring... But I was taken out and then had to catch up - despite qualifying 2nd, if I remember correctly.


Fact is, I'm not complaining - I'm testing to see if there will be a proper WRC league again... Like that which @rallymorten used to run...
 
Don't underestimate my ability Andy :trouble:
 
I've proven that I'm faster than everyone but Kitten... That was Cape Ring... But I was taken out and then had to catch up - despite qualifying 2nd, if I remember correctly.


Fact is, I'm not complaining - I'm testing to see if there will be a proper WRC league again... Like that which @rallymorten used to run...
Pretty strong words there
 
Fact is, I'm not complaining - I'm testing to see if there will be a proper WRC league again... Like that which @rallymorten used to run...


And this is Rallycross... Not WRC lol. Sparkly faster then me in Dirt/Snow :\
 
I'm working on my speed on Tarmac as well.
 
I'm faster than sparky on snow. We've already raced on snow. Does that mean that I'm one of the fastest here?

#Canadiantalentthroughpracticedrivingonsnow
 
We'll see about that Andrew.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back