Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

• Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accent is a go.

Tracks... I have absolute no damn clue... Maybe a different variation of Eiger?

Oh Olly and Sparkly if you both have your team cars and tuned to specs for Super can you guys give me a average time at Tskuba?

Thanks.

Andrew, complaining ain't getting you anywhere :sly:

Qualifying in first and having everyone in your dust cloud gets you somewhere. You must be able to match Sparky, Olly and that Cat guy who happen to be teammates in Ex class.

I've proven that I'm faster than everyone but Kitten... That was Cape Ring... But I was taken out and then had to catch up - despite qualifying 2nd, if I remember correctly.

Fact is, I'm not complaining - I'm testing to see if there will be a proper WRC league again... Like that which @rallymorten used to run...

I've proven that I'm faster than everyone but Kitten... That was Cape Ring... But I was taken out and then had to catch up - despite qualifying 2nd, if I remember correctly.

Fact is, I'm not complaining - I'm testing to see if there will be a proper WRC league again... Like that which @rallymorten used to run...
Pretty strong words there

I'm faster than sparky on snow. We've already raced on snow. Does that mean that I'm one of the fastest here?

#Canadiantalentthroughpracticedrivingonsnow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back