Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,261 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when Andrew beat us all in karts...
 
Limited class is gonna be fun on dirt/snow.
 
Dirt and Snow is way less slippery in GT6.
 
Doesn't matter.
 
Except Kitten.


There are a few drivers whom I know are faster than me - because they prove it:

-Kitten (rallycross)
-YaShoe (dirt/snow - his dad (I met him) was a rally driver)
-Jammy (ITCC)
-Caine (ITCC)
-Ciro (ITCC)
-cnd (Rolex)
-unrealanthony (Rolex)

Etc.


All I'm saying, I want to know if anyone's running a WRC style thing here. Since no one is, then the honour should fall - ideally - to @rallymorten
 
No we aren't. We already told you this is rallycross.
 
Yes. Andrew, this is Rallycross.
 
I guess I'll stick to FR, too many people are reporting problems with MR cars in GT6.

Miata vs S13 for me.
 
I'm using the Miata for the stripe alone.
 
The Miata is a well balanced machine.

The S13 is closer to my old Evo's specs and it's lighter than the evo.
 
I don't care if it doesn't have a stripe.
 
I don't care if it has a stripe or not. I just want something formidable.

Guess I'll have to glitch it for the 20mil so I can "Experiment" with all sorts of machines.
 
Guess so. Unless they patch it.
 
We got till March. If I recall correctly. Races *Estimate* 4 weeks apart.
 
And I'm out again. Bye guys, see you soon in a WRC or ITCC championship.
 
Hopefully yes, Mum hasn't posted here yet :scared: Hopefully she will be able to do couple races.

I think we will need advertise a bit guys.
 
Bye hater
giphy.gif


@TheKitten just something, but have you thought about putting in the OP something like "races are quick, tactical and exciting" or some marketing spiel to that effect.

I should go into advertising, I can make anything sound like the best thing since the microchip
 
We've basically secured team championship for Ex class already :sly:
 
giphy.gif


@TheKitten just something, but have you thought about putting in the OP something like "races are quick, tactical and exciting" or some marketing spiel to that effect.

I should go into advertising, I can make anything sound like the best thing since the microchip


I'll update the op Tonight hopefully.
 
My limited entry is a Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 with the body paint as super white II and wheel paint cool soda metallic
 
Get a spaceship.
 
No racecars. And Tuffy that's what I was going to drive. >:c
 
Guess, ill need to find something else >:C... I think i got a idea doe.
 
Don't you dare look at my sylvie too much Kitten, she's mine :mad:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back